Chapter 20

It's been 2 weeks since the birthday party, and as the biggest idiot on the earth, I'm wearing the bangle Eric gave me, it's always under my sleeves so no one can see it. But was I an idiot for telling Damion....Yes.

Yes I am.

"I mean is it really a good idea? What if Jess knows and gets the wrong idea." He says, which is kinda out of character since he's usually all for drama.

"She won't see, She won't know"

"She's dumb, but not that dumb" he says lying down on his stomach...on MY bed

"You know, you could be louder, Eric is definitely not in the other room" I said sarcastically while kicking him on the side.

"Ok, but like, what's your next move?" He says propping his head up with his hands,

"What do you mean next move?"

"I mean like putting on that bracelet means you're gonna go for it"

I bit my lip, "yeah, it more symbolises the fact that I'm not denying it? I'm just gonna let things flow. Life is out of my fucking hands"

He rolls his eyes, and that's when a knock hits my door

"Come in" Damion says for me.

My door swung open, but instead of a person that should be in the house, it's a total stranger. A girl, with blonde curly hair, and blanket wrapped around her. It's greatly obvious that she's naked under there.

"Who are you?" I asked with the biggest frown my face, "Why are you in my house?"

She herself looked absolutely confused, "Sorry, I thought this was the shower room"

"What? No, answer my question" I said walking closer to her. "Who are you, how did you get Into MY HOUSE"

"Oh, Eric let me in...Damn, you know he's so good, I can barely stand up"

I'm so fucking pissed, not only did he bring an absolute stranger into my house but he's basically being unfaithful after making me hear genuine words out of that mouth of his. I could feel veins popping out of my forehead.....I got up and pushed her out of my door way, "get out of my house" i pointed down the stairs.

"I'm not dressed..."

"I don't care, get out!" I pointed towards the door

"oi, quiet the fuck down" a person walked out of the room next to mine, shirtless and just looked at us like we were crazy.

He looks hammered

"Then clean up your mess" I gestured to the girl, "and it's 10am, you should already be up"

"Hey!" the girl squeezed, offended.

"I don't care. Get Out!" I enunciated 

"You can't-"

"You can....hey! take this girl out of here" I said to a maid, the maid looked bit dumbfounded but did so anyway.

I then walked towards Eric's room after that because he went back in and I started knocking on the door like I'm a cannonball smashing the walls down.

He swang open the door, "WHAT THE F-" Before he could finish his sentence, I pushed him back on the chest....damn it's hard. I closed the door behind me and see that he's already picked up his phone.

"What the heck man!" I screamed

"Angelina, shut up"

"You say that you like Jess then you go and sleep with someone else? What the hell!"