Chapter 16

3 days until Angelina's birthday. 

Football isn't something I'm fond of. Well, that's putting it a bit far, 'I don't care for it' is more like it. I don't like it, but I don't hate it. I don't even know what the fuck you do apart from run and kick it between two giant ass poles.

But Eric invited me and Jess to watch him, it wasn't much of an invitation, more of a 'you're coming right?', since it's a big event and every single fucking person on campus goes. Even if you're the most autistic and introverted person, you still go. Basically peer pressure is still the most persuasive method to gather people.

"Omg Lina, he was asking if I'd dress up" Says Jess sitting next to me, I didn't even get to bite down on my burger yet.

"What? dress up? as what? the mascot?" I know, I'm funny.

"No, like those girlfriend kind thing...."she kinda lowers her voice, "you know, like cute outfits with the guys name and number on it."

"You're not his girlfriend" I said, stating the somewhat obvious fact, 

"I know, but I feel like this is him way of kinda confessing."

Heh, probably is.

"Ok then, then go on." I say taking a bite into my food...finally 

"I-..."

"What?"

"I don't have anything nice to wear that's cute...or even cheerleading styled." she says blushing, it's ironic cause she majors in fashion.

"Well, I guess I can lend you something" I said sighing, I mean just say you'd like to borrow shit, why be sooooo indirect?

"Omg really?! Thank you so much Lina!" She kisses me cheek and skips away, leaving me and my now cold burger

"Kill me" I whisper

***

I'm rummaging through my closet. She needs something cute but also something that I don't mind two people making out in. This is hard, I love my cloths, I should've just said I was poor.

*Knock *Knock

"Come in" I mumble, not even realise I said it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Eric walked in looking at me like I was a cloths fanatic. 

"Fuck off, its your fault."

"Me? What did I do?" he laughed sitting down and munching on the fruits that he has on the plate he brought in with him.

"You and your girlfriend are pulling me into your relationship alot."

"What?"

"Who's 'cute outfit' do you think jess will be wearing, you moron," He froze, but understood and nodded while spinning away on my spinning chair. He walking around and starts looking at the photos displayed in my room.

"Don't touch anything or I'll break your face and your arm so that you won't be able to hold a ball or even see jess."

He puts his hands up, surrendering his curiosity with touch but still proceeds to stare at everything.

I finally found something that I think will kinda sorta fit jess, so I walked over to my phone to give her a call, just as I about to though, you coincidentally called me first.

"Hey Lina"

"Yo, got something"

"Really??? Thank you so much, should I meet you at your place?"