Chapter 5

"I told you, I told you, You like that hot muscle jock...it's more than 'like' babe." Says Damion smacking his head.

"It's not. Maybe he's just easy to get along with. I mean he is popular...and has had a lot of girlfriends. So it would explain a lot."

"Are you seriously trying to deny it?"

"I'm not trying to deny it, and I didn't call you out to Maccas after school just to listen to you rant about this bullshit again. I wanted to tell you the story is just as I thought."

"Oh? How so?"

"We'll yesterday, our Golden boy asked for Jessica's phone number, her course, and I gave him a bit of extra info too." I said proudly 

Damion looked at me like I was crazy

"What? Ok, you know what, criticise me all you want, I'm not backing out from that thought."

"Lina honey. I've known you for 5 years...and you definitely asked for something back."

Jesus...it's scary when someone knows you that well.

"Er....maybe" I'm not lying

"Spill, what did you ask for or what did he offer"

" *sigh* he said he'd treat me to heavens bait."

Damion, out of shock, stood up, banged the table while screaming "WHAT?!"

"Quiet down would you!" I whisper-shouted

He looked around and saw the attention he's drawn then sat down and leaned forwards.

"You're kidding, Heavens bait? Seriously?"

I nodded "he said his dads friend owns that place."

"Jesus....can't you go for that man? Then you can take some of the ka ching." he says rubbing his thumb to his index and middle finger.

"Dude, I'm not poor."

"You're not as rich as golden boy either."

I roll my eyes.

*ding*

"Who is it? Golden boy?" Asked Damion excited

"You wish, it's just Jess."

He then rests his chin on his palm against and pouts. Even though I've known him for this long, I still can't understand him sometimes.

Jess: Lina, Eric texted me. Did you...

I smiled and thought I had done a great tribute to this story

Angelina: Si senora. Lol, you can thank me later 😘

Jess: Linaaaaa! 

Angelina: go and enjoy it girl, give me the dets later mwha, gtg, enjoy.

I turned by phone off just as another two buzzes went off.

"So? You gonna tell me what you were smiling about?" The huh infront of me narrowed him eyes

"Nothing at all, Jess got a text from Eric, all is on track."

Just as he was about to say something back, the bell on the door rang and a loud chatter came with it.

Damion and I turned our heads and nearly gasped at the same time.