Chapter 6

"Mum, we're home!" Ashton shouts

I cover my ears and kick his back "God! You are so loud!" I shot at him

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his back As we entered the house...but as we did.
I couldn't help but make a huh sound.

"Ash, Lina, greet the Sterits"

"Greetings" Ashton and I said in confusion.

"Ashton, Angelina, the two of you look as well as you did before" Mrs Sterit said coming over to give us a hug

I laughed awkwardly and hit the side of Ashtons leg as he scrunched up his face. Does he not know how to put on a nice face?

"So...what's the occasion?" I asked trying not to look at Eric due to my guilty conscious

"Well, it seems Juls and John are going overseas for about a year for business." Mum said with a semi sad look on her face.

"Yes, it's seems they're expanding their business and projects."

I nodded my head with no interest in anything business related.

"And, with these two idiot sons of mine alone at home, they'll probably throw parties everyday and have girls coming in to strip naked and everything, so...I've asked Annie if Max and Eric can stay here."

"Huh?!?!" Ashton and I screamed at the same time.

"Don't you huh us, it's rude." Mother said with a glare. "Anyway, we'd love to have the boys over."

Julia clapped her hands. "Marvellous, they'll move in tomorrow if you don't mind."

"Of course not, in fact, I don't mind if they moved in today."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Then if you don't mind, today it is."

"Hold on you two over excited granny's." Stopped Ashton daringly.

Claps to you bro, you gonna die by the hands of your mother.

"I'm not letting this idiot stay here, nor am I letting this fucker who hit on my sister stay here."

"Dude! He didn't hit on me!" I screamed embarrassed

"You're dense as a rock, you can't tell. Never mind that, I'm saying I don't approve."

"Well, Ashton Tom Rashta, it's not for you to decide..... And watch you language when guests are here."

Holy shit, mum used his full name, he's a dead man, I'll make sure to visit your grave every year bro. Rest In Peace.

Ashton backed away with a frightened face, I patted his back in comfort...kinda.

"Well, we'll go back, the boys will pack and we'll be back in no time."

"Sounds good." Mum clapped.

The sterits started to leave, Eric passed me without any greeting or anything which I expected. I mean, we don't know each other, so...why do I kinda feel bad?

I sigh and rub my face at the overly dramatic week I've had. "Ok...this is...a lot. I'm gonna take a shower." I shook my head as I announced it while walking away.

Scrubbing my body, I recalled the scene from a week ago, meeting Marcus, then punching him, then screaming at Eric...

*sigh*...I actually might have to apologise...to both of them...Marcus wasn't at fault for what happened.....not exactly anyway.

I sat at my desk and opened up my iPad and started to start my design for my project of 'dream house'