Chapter 15

Previously;

"Omg, Lina!" oh my god, you have got to be kidding me. that voice. I look at Hugo who has a half scowl half smile look on his face.

Shit, Shit, Shit.

This cannot get worse.

But when I turned my head, it seriously did.

***

"Omg, Lina, what a coincidence!" Jess nearly literally jumped onto me in her nice summer vibes dress (dress in the above).

"Hey Jess..." I tilted my head upwards to look at the person who's standing behind her. "Hey Eric" I greeted, though he looked kinda pissed.

"Lina....are you on a date?"

"No" I said calmly.

"Oh, Rashta, you break my heart."

"What is wrong with you" I pull apart from Jess and glare back at him.

"Would you two like to join us?" Hugo offered, the frown on my forehead depended and I fought back the urge to stab him with the butter knife.

"I would love to! What do you think Eric?" She turned to him and grabbed him by the wrist and looked at him with those innocent sparkling eyes

"Heh" I accidentally let out, luckily no one heard though. I turned back to face Hugo and he had this huge smirk on his face for no fucking reason.

"Sure, the more the merrier." Eric responded. I wish I can die right here right now, I mean why, just why!

Hugo ordered the waiter to connect our table with a spare one, and not a moment later after they sat down, the food came. 

"Oh, I'm going to go to the bathroom for a sec" jess stood up, and immediently I jump up too and offered to go with her because her leaving me with these two is a huge red flag is basically buring me alive.

"Oh lina, don't worry, you eat" She smiles and skips off.

this is so uncomfortable, like why does the world hate me this much.

"why are you two together" Eric asks, frowning.

"Why do you think, I'm being blackmailed" I responded without a second thought.

"What?" He looked confused.

"What she meant was that she's treating me to a meal" Hugo smirked

"unwillingly due to blackmail" I continued

His facial expression softened, does he....maybe feel jealous? Wait what? I feel myself feeling a bit hot.

"So, I didn't know you two were friends" Jess smiled when she sat down, she's a lot less shy now I guess.

"We-" just as I was about to reject her assumption, this son of a  bleeping bleep bleeper's bleep bleep bleeper's bitch, cut me off.

"We bonded recently" I kicked him under the table and shook by head at her. She, just like Eric looked confused as fuck.

"Now I ned to use the bathroom" I walked away before anyone could even respond. Coming out of the bathroom since the sink is shared between both genders, I bumped into Eric.

"So YOU're on a date" I teased why we were both washing our hands.

"Shut up. We're just hanging"

"Right, just hanging at one of the most expensive restaurants, because every person does that" I say sarcastically.