Chapter 3

Me: What's up!!!

Ed: The sky

Me: Hay... Where's Alphonse?

Alphonse: I'm over hear.

Me: What are you doing?

Alphonse: Playing with Kiara. (My cat)

Me: *sigh* You are a kitten lover

Ed: Hurry up and get on with the story!!

Me: * Hits Ed with Winery's wrench*

Alphonse: Uh, brother? *pokes Ed*

Me: I'll gonna some milk

Ed: NOOOOOOO, I'm awake, I'm awake!!!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry Up Tiger, Or We'll Be Late!!!" Ed yelled knocking on the door of my room. "Hold on, I'll be out in a minute!"I yelled back while putting my hair in a ponytail. "Gosh Ed don't you have any patients?" I asked walking out my bedroom.

"Well do you want to get yelled at by Col. Musta-why are you wearing your military uniform?" Ed asked. "Because I'm a state alchemist in the military and I want people to know I'm no someone they should mess with." I explained.

"So, lets get going. Com on Al." I said. "I'm coming!'' Al responded.

~~~ At central H.Q~~~

" Well, hear we are. You ready to meat Mustangs team?" Ed asked. "Yep!" I said cheerfully.

~~~Outside of Mustang's office~~~

I took a deep breathe in and then let it out. "Are the people mean?'' I asked looking at Ed. "No, but the col. is." Ed said. "He doesn't seem that all that bad." I said. ''*sigh* just open the door." Ed said.

Ed opened the door and we walked in. "Hello Edward and Alphonse, where's the new girl?" I heard Mustang say. "Wait, it's a girl?! How old is she?" I heard some guy say. "To young for you havoc." Mustang said. "Now, where is she?" Mustang raised his voice. They couldn't see me because I was hiding behind Al.

Ed grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. Ounce I opened my eyes I saw 7 people. One was a girl, one had orange hair, two of them had black hair, a guy that's blond, and a guy that was bold but had a curl.

The guys that were siting down stud up. "This is havoc, Fuery, Falman, Breda, Hawkeye, and Armstrong.'' Mustang said pointing as each one as he said there names.

"OH! IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEAT YOU MS. TORA! I HAVE HEARED SO MUTCH ABOUT YOU FROM YOUNG ALPHONSE!!!" Armstrong yelled out wail putting me in a death hug. "Put *gasp*me Down *gasp* You.." I said gasping for air.

He put me down before I could call him anything. "You gotta watch out for the major Armstrong, he'll kill ya with his freakish strath." Ed laughed out.

*knock knock knock.*

We heard someone knock on the door. "Uh, Führer king Bradley! What are you doing heir?" Mustang Asked as he saluting him. "I heard the diamond alchemist was in hear so I thought I might drop by and welcome her to the team." The Führer said.

~Couple minutes later~

"Well, I have to go... Oh! I almost forgot, Ms. Tora please come with me.'' Führer king Bradley said.

"Um, ok." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Sorry but I'm gonna leave you hanging like that.

You: why?

Me: I think books are better when they keep you thinking what's gonna happen next.

You:Oh

Me: fan vote? Pleeeease