Chapter 10

//MAJOR STORY LEAP BECAUSE I LOVE FROM HERE ON BUT I STILL DO LOVE THE FIRST PARTS OF FMAB BUT THIS IS WHERE THE STORY REALLY GETS INTERESTING TO ME. YOU ARE READING THIS IN A YELLING VOICE IN YOUR HEAD ARENT YOU? LOL AS I WRITE THIS I AM. SORRY FOR THE DELAY I JUST HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING OR HAVE THE INSPIRATION. IM WRITING THIS AT NIGHT SO I GONNA BE MAKING MISTAKES. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

P.S ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DIDNT CORRECT ME IN THE COMMENTS. PLEASE ONLY POSITIVE THINGS

P.P.S
IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS

THANK YOOOOOUU!!!!!//

Ed, Al and I arrived at Brigs Mountains. The cold didn't effect me or Al do to us not being normal humans but it really did Ed, so much that he hugged me as tight as he could to get body heat.

Al looked down at Ed with what I think to be a "try anything and I'll hurt you" look. I looked up at Al and gave him a warm smile, the only sound the be heard are the sounds of the wind, the snow crunching under our feet, the clanking of Al's armor and Ed's teach chattering.

I suddenly stopped sensing something's or someones presents. The furry on my tail fluffed up and the whiskers on my cheeks twitched, claws out and ready to attack.

I pushed Ed out of the way and wale I was a net was shot and wrapped around me. I roared loudly and clawed my way out of the net. I looked up only to see a tall man with a mohawk and a hugs automail arm.

He swung his arm and I dogged his attack. I was right about to jump at him when suddenly a woman yelled.
"Buccaneer! Who are they?"

I looked up to see a ginormous wall and the woman standing close to the top.
"Sorry m'am! I didn't see you there" Buccaneer replied.

"I am Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist. now can you call off your dogs?"

"Search them" she commanded

A soldier was looking inside of al's armor. "it's empty!" He said.

"Hey what the?" A soldier said as he tugged at my tail. My eyes went wide and I blushed. "p-please don't touch my tail!"

~~~

We were inside fort Briggs in the dr. office. //or whatever// Ed and the Dr. were rambling on about automail and I was spaced out, thinking to myself.

"Hey doc are you gonna tell this guy all our secrets?" Buccaneer said as he walked into the room with a new arm that had claws at the end. My ears perked up as I saw the arm and I ran up to him. *eyes sparkle* "wow! That's really cool!" I said touching all around his arm. Buccaneer grinned "really?" He asked. "yes! You're lucky" I pulled out my claws "these are all I have..." I said with a playful yet disappointed voice.

"Heh heh. So," buccaneer said now smirking, "what's a girl like /you/ doing with twits like these?" He slightly leaned down to get a better look. "u-um..." I blushed, not knowing what to say. Luckily General Armstrong walked in.

//sorry guys gonna end this chapter here. getting tired and need sleep.//