Chapter 9

I growled looking at Barry. He laughed insanely.

"Hahaha! Here kitty kitty kitty, lets play." He said laughing.

"Grrr.. What do you want from me?" I asked growling.

"I just want to play a game," he answered, "it's called chop the kitty."

He then laughed. My tail swung side to side as I started to grow a little angry. No, I can't get angry I must keep my cool.

"I'm sorry sir, but I am not a "kitty". I am part tiger. I must go now good bye." I said trying to sound calm.

I then backed away quickly and started to run on my hands and feet. I herd his armor clinking behind me. He was chasing me. I instantly stopped and created a diamond wall around him.

I grind and said "heh, try chopping that up."

I rain on my hands and feet all the way to central command, laughing as I ran.the cool wind of the night flowing through my hair. I felt so alive running around. I felt so free like I had broken the chains in life.

Nothing and no one could stop me. I was free and alive, every bad memory leaving my mind. I haven't felt like this for years.

Nothing. Nothing could stop me... Except for a rock I tripped over causing me to slam into a wall. My feet up in the air and my head on the ground, I laughed, being to happy to feel any pain.

"Wooo!!!" I shouted. "that was awesome!!"

I got up, giggling and ran to central command center.

To be continued!