Chapthr 6

I went and took a shower, for some reason I loved water even more. I got out then I went to my room and got dresses then lied down on my bed, my face in the pillow. I let out a sigh and decided to take a nap.

~2 hours later~

I woke up with my face still in the pillow. I turned my head to the right and opened my eyes only to see Alphonse staring at me. I smiled and he said "hay sleepy head." I smiles and blushes a little "hay."

I got up and saw Edward on the couch eating. I sat down and Alphonse sat next to me. "Hello tiger, how'd ya sleep?" Ed asked. "good" I answered looking at Ed.

I suddenly felt cold metal grab my tail. I looked down at my tail and saw Al playing with it. I giggled and moved it around and Al's hand chased after it. Ed laughed as he watched. I looked up at Al and laughed then he patted my head and rubbed my tiger ears softly. As Al rubbed my ears I purred.

"Aww your so cute!" Al said. "hehehe. purrrrrrr." I purred. "awwww!" Al said and hugged me and I hugged back. Ed laughed a little and went back to eating.

//sorry for not updating in a long time and for the short chapter I've been busy for the last few month and got distracted rolpaying. I'll try to make the next longer and with some action. see ya later!\\