The scenario of my parents fighting  Always happen, The annoying part here is I am already immune to it, this kind of environment repeats whenever They see each other, I was only five when I witnessed my Dad physically hurt my mom, I saw him how he pulled her hair and punched across her cheeks.

 that day my innocent mind was ruined by him.

I always walk to the park and chose to cry there.

I hear the same painful words every day without realizing that I was too young for this.

my mom got promoted and went overseas to work there but still supporting us, while my dad just got fired from his job due to a false stealing accusation, I thought our life will be less miserable without my mom seeing him but I was wrong. he was so mad that day that he spent all of his money to drink, he went home strongly wasted, I was so afraid.

I live in such a toxic environment wherein it's killing me inside, always thinking of escaping out.

when he saw me he blamed me for my whole existence, He cursed at me like I was not his child, I covered my ears and ran inside my room locking it made me more tremble in fear as he knocks aggressively, I was screaming in fright.

"I was begging your mother to abort you because you are not mine" he shouted, the door was opened, his eyes were bloodshot.

he gripped my shoulders, shaking in anger. and pushed me causing my back to hit the table. tears rolling down my face as I felt blood on my head.

I can't even remember the last time I complained about how good my life is.

I just found out that he wasn't my real father, It was night Dad has already slept, that's when I took the chance to go outside and went to the park to cry again, this became my routine, crying all the things decreases the heavy feeling inside my chest.

at a young age, I started to get confused, it was a bad plot from my story

I realized that I will never forget this day, the day that I got my first bruises from a parent, it was freezing outside, my stomach grumbles in hunger the longer I stayed outside while swinging I felt someone watching me.

I stopped swinging and looked around the almost dark hugging up the surroundings. The bush suddenly moves to create a noise that made my eyes widen.

"Who's there?"

There was no response, I decided to get closer to the bush to answer my stubborn curiosity.

A little boy went out of the bush with some dry leaves around him, he freaked out as I reflected on his reaction. our butt hitting the ground.

"Ants! Ouch! Bad ants! Ants!" He panics, I watch him rub his hands.

I watched him until he went quiet, He shifted his gaze as soon as he met my eyes.

"I saw you crying, that's why I followed you, here," he said in a small voice. "Why is your dad yelling a while back?" He asked innocently, blinking many times.

I shook my head, "the rats were eating his clothes" I lied.

"I'm Jaeyun, we just moved next to your house, we're from Korea are you Australian?" He said again

"No, Japanese"

He was sure to be talkative, he asked me various questions and it was annoying.

"Jaeyun-ah" we both turned to a middle-aged woman approaching us as he repeatedly called him.

"What are you doing here in late-night?, you could've lost", she said worriedly cupping the little boy's cheek, I suddenly missed my mom.

"Mommy she's my friend", he quickly introduces, I don't know what to react I was surprised to be called his friend when we only had a childish conversation a while back, she turned to me with a wide smile plastered on her face, that made me somehow reassured.

"What's your name, baby girl?" she softly asks, caressing my head.

"I'm J-Justine" I quietly uttered, she smiled.

"Wow, what a beautiful name for a pretty girl like you, I see that you are friends with my son" she cheerfully said glancing at his son. ''I'm baking cookies would you like to try som- 

she looked at me worriedly and moved my face for her to see it clearly, ''who did this to you?'' she asks referring to the bruises I got every day, right I can't just tell that I am abused by my own father.

"Mommy, her house is next to ours" Jaeyun happily interfere thanks to that I didn't get the chance to tell her. My stomach grumbled in hunger again causing her to look at me worriedly.

"Oh no, you haven't eaten anything?"

I just nodded and she held my small hands, "come to my house I'll cook you something delicious" she said not getting tired to smile.

I just followed them, I entered the house shyly as she made me sit on the kitchen table.

"And who's this?" A middle-aged man asked. "Is she your girlfriend Jaeyun?" He laughs.

"Daaaaad~" Jaehyun whined

"Silly" she slightly punches him in the arm "don't mind him, he is just teasing you," she said turning to me. Jaeyun pulled my arms towards his room, his room was huge and was full of marvel pictures he has a lot of toys and he also has a big piano placed in front of his bed, my room was nothing compared to him.

later on, his mom called over us from downstairs.

I looked around the house when I saw a baby picture of a girl.

"Who is she?" I asked pointing at the picture.

"Oh her?, she's Jaehyun's baby sister but she's already in heaven" she answered, the happy tone on her voice never disappear "Now, let's eat"

---------------------------
A/N: hi this is my second book, I've been daydreaming about this for months and I think it's about time to remove it inside my head to clear my mind somehow and decide to think for a new one.