"so, where are we going?" charles put inside his hands inside his pockets.

the atmosphere seem to be awkward, I woke up early and didn't even bothered to dress up nicely, it was just a simple clothes I'm wearing.

I'm wondering if this is a good idea, charles is a nice guy from what I observed, I see him in school as the popular guy along with Jaeyun, but today he looks different, I didn't know he was this quiet.

I noticed hin fidgeting his fingers.

is he nervous? around me?

"I think we should eat first" I told him, he looked at me and smiled.

"yeah"

I don't he was this handsome.

we went to a restaurant first, we had a small conversation about school, and whenever he brings Jaeyun up, I can't help but to pay attention to him without realizing.

after eating, we decided to stroll around, after all my assumptions were wrong about him being a playboy, he grew up with full of female household.

at first I don't believe him, because who knows he might be lying in front of me to show up or make himself look clean.

he showed me pictures and small clips of his little sisters, I can't help but to giggle the bond they make as siblings.

"she looks cute" I said, "I want to meet her"

his eyes widened in amusement, "really?, she is going to like you" he said looking through his little sister on his phone.

"I really wanted to be a sister" I told him, I weakly smiled when I thought of my family situation, I'm just glad they didn't end up having a second child before me, I don't want another person to be involve with those monsters.

"is Jaeyun not your brother?"

I never considered him one, because I love him more than that.

"no" I lied. "charles?"

"hmmm?" he hummed, and it was obvious that he was anticipating for what I'm going to say.

"do you like me?" I asked.

"what do you think?" he chuckled bitting his lower lip.

"I'm not playing here" I told him and sat properly.

he shifted his gaza at me, "how many times do I have to answer the same answer?"

"tsk"

"it's true, I like you Justine" he said.

"why? we both know here that there are more pretty girls who are dying to get your attention, so why?" I stated a fact.

"it's them, But my eyes are only for you, Jaeyun always talk about you, I was curious and it turns out that he was telling the truth, you are really a nice person"

"wow" I breathed out.

after going out we decided to part ways, it wasn't a long day anyway, I refused for him to send me home but he insisted, that's why we went home together.

"where did you guys go?" asked Jaeyun, who is studying in the living room with his air pods on, why is he there anyway? he usually study inside his room.

he should be minding his own business, besides he has a girlfriend.

"mall" I shortly answered, taking my shoes off.

"are you guys dating.... already?"

I didn't replied.

"it's nothing" I said without looking at him and straight went to my room.

I threw myself on the bed, I was annoyed, is he that fucking numb?

I scrolled down the instagram of the girl Jaeyun dating, she is really indeed pretty, I am no compare, I heard that she's also smart and maybe she has a nice family relationship.

she is exactly Jaeyun's type.

they look good together.

the next morning was normal, I went to school earlier because I want to review more for the quiz today.

"hey, why is my honey look sad" Octavia said and sat in front of my desk, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"what?"

"So, how's the date with charles?" she asks.

I nodded, "it went well"

"it doesn't sound like it, Justine is there something wrong?" she said, "you can tell me"

I looked at her and groaned, "I can't ell you, it's weird!" I exclaimed.

"so what is it?"

"it's Jaeyun..." I said avoiding an eye contact, my cheeks heated when I look through the window and there he is playing with his teammates, he was wearing his sports uniform, it damn looks good on him.

"what about him?" she asked drinking her water.

"I like Jaeyun"

she spilled the water all over, her eyes widened in shock.

"no way! I knew it! you like-" I covered her mouth in embarassment.

"You like your best friend?" she whispered.

I sighed and nodded.