Jaeyun and I did not talk for a day, it was new to me not talking to my best friend, yeah were best friends who don't talk to each other. I eat whenever I want and same goes for him.

my phone suddenly beeped, flashing his name on the screen.

:hey

I rolled my eyes by the sight of his message and put back the phone on the drawer.

:aren't you gonna eat?
8:00pm

:mom's want to be sure that were having a dinner
8:12pm

:I'm sorry, okay?
8:21pm

:make sure you eat
8:40

putting my hands on my sweater pocket, I headed out towards the kitchen to grab some food, as I was expecting he was there... cooking

"you're there already?" he kinda freaked out because I'm watching him.

"what are you cooking" I asked bluntly.

"carbonara- Ouch!" he winced when he accidentally touched the side of the frying pan without gloves.

I rushed to him, dipping his hands on on the water after that, I went to attached the bandage on his hands, he was sitting and quietly watching at what I'm doing.

he's like a puppy to be honest, I smirked when I noticed that.

"you okay?" he finally spoke.

"what do you mean?, you almost burnt your hands, don't ask me that dumbass" I told him.

"I'm sorry...." he trailed off, "I didn't know why the reason I was so mad"

Jake, it won't work on me

"it's alright, does it still hurts?" I said qjickly changing the subject I don't want to think of that way because I feel bad enough already.

"well-  ouch! no don't hold it like that!" he said bitting his lower lip because I twisted it.

"why would you cook? you can't cook!" I scolded.

"I'm trying to be a husband material!" he shouted back.

what the fuck!?

I hit his arm, "and why!?"

he did not answer and avoided my look but his face was blushing, wait, why is he blushing?
I cupped his cheeks and stared at his eyes.

"maybe because you're sick..." I muttered.

-time skip;)-

"read chapter 154 and we're going to have a graded recitation tomorrow, okay... you guys dismissed" the teacher went to collect her things before going out the room.

everyone screams in excitement because they can't wait to watch the soccer match, they can't miss it, its out school's pride on the line.

"get up sleepy head" pearl nudged.

I untie my ribbon since it's kinda suffocating and I hate it, then there's octavia curling her hairs and she has these beads shining around her hair, I just sighed in disbelief.

"I can't with ms. Gomez she literally hates students that's why she give us daily headaches as if she weren't a student before" pearl said, I chuckled.

"you two, we need to hurry! quick because were going to run out of seats" octavia stood out and pulled us , rushing outside.

the soccer game was held by our school, in a large grass field with a goal at each end, it was fully crowded and most people watching are from our school, that we have to tap the shoulders of the people to walk pass.

I told Jaeyun that I won't watch, but I was half joking and half serious that moment.

I looked at Jaeyun he was wearing their team jersey, he looks really cool in it from all the players he's the most popular because not only for his looks but because he's the ace.

"Jaeyun's a hottie!" the girl beside me exaggerated.

I turned to Jaeyun again, this time he was looking around left to right while I'm looking to his direction.

my eyes widened and avoided his gaze immediately, hiding my face and winced when I heard him shouted my name.

the ladies beside us are looking onto my direction with confuse look on their face.

"Justine!" Jaeyun called again, this time I faced him, he was smiling like a kid and waving his hands not until his coach called him.

"is she his girlfriend?" I heard someone whispered and I'm sure they're right behind me.

"no way, I thought Jaeyun's type would be someone like    " the other girl murmured. I turned to them really pissed.

"I am not his girlfriend" I told them clearly before looking away.

yeah, I'm not his girlfriend and people tend to think were in a relationship because we are always together that they started to talk uncomfy words about me, it sucks, It's true that I have feelings for Jaeyun but I don't want people to think the wrong way, that were dating because we aren't.

besides, Jaeyun won't fall for me, will he?, I always repeat this to myself that Jaeyun is someone out of my league, maybe were just meant to be friends, that's all and I'm here dumb thinking he will actually look at me more than his best friend.

"they won! we won!" octavia seating next to me exclaimed as the crowd were making cheer noises.

I saw Jaeyun's team lifting him and they were so happy. I clapped my hands for them and found myself smiling.

"Jaeyun's looking at you" octavia giggles, I looked at her and back at Jaeyun, she was right the boy was staring at me.

I smiled at him when he winked at me.

but I was taken aback when I saw charles going to my direction, "go out with me."
he said.

"what?"

"I told you if we win, were going to have a date" he repeated, but it wasn't the answer I was looking for.