we got release from the closet, with so much anticipation, I know they are thinking something, I caress my atm not looking at them, Charles awkwardly smiled to his friends.

Octavia brushes off the people in front of her to go to me.

she held my both of my arms, "Did you guys kiss!?" she excitedly asked drawing the attention of many including Jaeyun.

"wait, No" I whispered to her, she face palmed herself.

"you're disappointing Justine" she said and laughed after "just kidding..."

I went to the restroom for a moment and wash my face there, the make up was ruin octavia's going to whine up if she sees my bare face.

I flinched when I saw Jaeyun resting his back on the wall outside while staring at me.

"you scared me" I said and held my chest up.

"you guys kissed?" he asked looking straight to my eyes, I scoffed does that even matter to him right now.

"that's none of your business" I said trying to walk away but he held my wrist, I quickly slap his arm.

"hands off" I told him, he raises his hands.

"Justine-

I cut him off, "I don't want to hear it"
you are confusing me Jaeyun and I freaking hate it, I wish this feelings for you fades easily so that I can manage to taste the reality and not be stuck on my own opinions.

I don't think I can give Charles a chance with this state of me, I'm inlove with someone else and I'm stubborn for not opening my heart to anyone.

"I'm such a mess....." I mumbled myself.

I decided to go back inside where the party occurs after sitting in front of the car for too long, if his girlfriend just saw his boyfriend holding my wrist like that I'm sure she will be jealous even if Jaeyun's my best friend I don't have the rights just like his girl.

I'm bothered by the sight of them.

"stop this Elle!" I heard Jaeyun hissed, they are both walking towards the parking lot, Elle was walking faster and she seems mad, that's why I hide somewhere, afraid that if I walk just like that, Jaeyun will call me and I don't want to cause a scene.

"damn it!" Jaeyun uttered, combing his hair with his fingers.

I was shock when I saw Elle crying, she covered her face with her hands and continued wiping her tears.

"what!?" she yelled, "you can't deny it right?"

the what?

I was confused while watching them, it's just the two of them near the dark.

"Elle.... " he tried to call but Elle burst into more tears.

"you're fucking jealous of them!" she shouted.

"fuck it Jaeyun, I loved you!" she shouted, punching Jaeyun's chest "Those months of dating, I loved you!"

Jaeyun held her arms breathing heavily, they talked so loud that I can hear every thing they say.

"Elle.... listen, let's break up"

my eyes widened, Elle shook her head cannot process, what he told her.

"I knew it! this relationship is bullshit, whenever we go out, you always talk about her, it's always about her! Jaeyun, I was here all the time but why are you looking for her!?" she said breaking down.

"god, Jaeyun she's your best friend you told me but why are you rooting for her to end up with you?" her voice broke, I covered my mouth with my palms.

"you said you will try to have feelings for me, did you even try?" she said in despair.

"I can't" he shortly said, "Elle, I'm sorry I didn't try to work things out"

"jerk..." she remarked before walking away, the ants bit my feet that's why I hurriedly stood up.

The two of them turned to me with their face surprised, I didn't know what to do, Elle's face was too stern, I avoided her gaze as I heard her scoff.

it's just me and Jaeyun, honestly I wasn't happy at all, I don't know what to say, just like him I can't believe on what I just witnessed.

"Justine" he weakly called, it sounds like begging, I tightly closed my eyes and choose to ignore him and continue walking.

I felt his arms around me behind my back, his tears were hot and I just let him hug me for the rest of the moment.

I faced him but his head is on low, "I love you..." he finally said.

"Jaeyun-"

"Justine, I love you" he repeated.

"please Jaeyun why are you making it so hard for me to cope up with things?" I tried to tell him that he was just confused that's all, because he might change his mind and just regret putting my hopes up too high.

"it's not easy, I've fallen for you since we we're young and I thought it's just simply there because you're my best friend but I was wrong" he paused for a second, "my love never changed"