"hey, that doesn't make sense" Octavia said as she watches me watching Jaeyun with her girlfriend, Jaeyun was laughing while her girlfriend wiping his sweat off.

"dang, you jealous girl?, that's alright she lost you ser him everyday" she said, I rolled my eyes.

"then what about charles?"

"I don't know, I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling, seriously" I answered, she just shrugged.

Jaeyun's eyes met mine and I wuickly avoided it, the two of them walked away his hands around her shoulder, fuck that hurts.

octavia snapped out, "is Jaeyun really inlove?"

"you see, I lost" I told her, she pulled me into a hug.

"of course not, they'll break up soon" she winked, I playfully hit her forehead, I'm not aiming for that.

"shut up"

-

I waved my hand when I saw charles walking towards me, he smiled a bit shy.
I chuckled, "why?, what's wrong?"

"actually it's my birthday" my lips parted.

"o-oh, I didn't know" I laughed a little "I didn't know because I didn't bother to ask, Happy birthday by the way" I said as we walk together.

he stuffed his hands inside his pocket grinning, "seriously it's fine, I'm going to have a party later it's nothing formal, And I'm asking if you can go"

I nodded, "I can manage"

stop lying Justine.

"cool" his face lit up in happiness, "I will fetch you around seven and we'll go together, you can bring some friends" he said fidgeting his fingers.

"yeah sure"

I didn't really know why I said yes well in fact I'm not really a party girl but since it's charles genuinely asking me out again, I think it would be a great chance to forget Jaeyun for the meantime and let myself expose to a moment of real youth they are talking about.

"that is the ugliest outfit I've ever seen" octavia said as she swivels around the chair, she's in my room and making her choose on what to wear.

"girl, expect that Jaeyun will be there" she said out loud, I glared at her "she will bring his girlfriend for sure, and I presicted that she is going to wear something so nice" she said, I rolled my eyes due to frustration.

"I told you to wear this!" she exagerrated and threw the clothes to me. "they will look good on you, Jaeyun's jaw will drop if he sees you wearing that" she whispered this time, I just shooked my head and wore the clothes she kept on insisting.

it was a sexy outfit, I'm not really comfortable with it, but It really looks good on me. Octavia did my make up and just like what charles said he fetched us before seven.

"wow" he gasped staring at me.

"do I look weird?" I scoffed, he quickly shook his head.

"no, I mean you look absolutely great" he breathed, he offered his hands.

"shall we?" he winked, I smiled and nodded.

the travel to their house wasn't that long, the house.

my mouth gaped in open by the sight of Jaeyun standing there with his leather jacket and two buttoned open in his white polo shirt, he's holding a red cup talking to his other friends.

damn, he looks good.

I didn't realise I was staring for too long when his girlfriend came to him and Jaeyun smiled at her, I was taken aback when he glance at me for a moment before they walk away.

I shouldn't be hurt but this is what I am feeling right now.

"hey, you okay?" charles asked with a tone of concern.

I weakly smiled at him, "yeah"

"you don't look like it-

"I do" I immediately defended it, he shouldn't notice that I am completely affected by Jaeyun's presence.

I sighed in relief and sat on the corner of the pool while watching Octavia hooking up with some random guy, I put my thumbs up telling her I'm doing good.

the music was so loud that my stomach started to grumble.

charles asked me to dance, And I was unable to say no because he was genuinely asking, we went to the center and dance along with the others.

my eyes landed on Jaeyun who was just standing there sipping on his cup, watching us, his eyes never left me.

"okay enough with the dancing!, first of all happy Birthday charles and to her date, Justine!" the host said, who I think one of charles's friend, he sound drunk and everyone is loudly cheering except for Jaeyun, his face remained serious.

"choose your partner and will stay inside the closet for 10 minutes straight!"

charles smile faded and looked at me, I was surprised when his friends started pushing the two of us inside the closet, we couldn't do anything because they were too strong.

"I swear, this shouldn't go lobger more than five minutes!" charles shouted laughing inside.

he was in front of me but my mind is looking for Jaeyun, I wonder if he tried to stop us earlier.

I chuckled by the sudden realisation of course he won't.

"I guess I didn't get to change your mind" he suddenly spoke, the smell of alcohol smells.

"what do you mean?" I murmured.

he smiled, "you are obviously jealous"

"I'm not" I tried to deny, I know for sure it won't work as an excuse.

"you miss him?" he asked.

I nodded, "yeah, so much"