"It's Saturday!!!!" Jaeyun exclaimed making his way downstairs while I'm in the kitchen with his mom helping her in preparing for breakfast.

He went near me and messed my hair as I pinched him as a response, "Jaeyun-ah leave her alone" his mom playfully scolded him.

He's too hype today, he usually naps until the afternoon during weekends.

"Justine?"

"Hmmm?"

"Let's hang out together," he said, Making me mentally questioned him.

"Don't you have training today? I still have to attend my tutor classes" I said, there is no way to escape my hell weekend as well

"Aye, we can skip that together, I'm calling Neil and Leo" he argued whispering "My treat"

"No one's going to leave the house, Jaeyun you promised me to have your training session and also attending tutoring classes, you guys can just hang out tomorrow" his mom scolded in a nice way, but it's annoying that he was grinning all the time. We both quickly nodded but when his mom wasn't looking, he put his index finger on his nose.

while Aunt Lacey was having a bath, I stayed inside my room continuing the book I was reading before bed, when I heard someone knocked on my window.

"Pssssst"

I pretended that I did not hear that, but the more I ignore it the more Jaehyun seeks my attention, I slammed the book on the bed and opened my window.

"What if we get caught?" I squeaked.

"We'll go home right after" he hissed.

I was only wearing denim shorts and paired it with a plain white shirt, I carefully hop out the window while Jake supporting me-

"Why the hell are you so heavy?" He complained, I glared at him when as soon as My heel touched the ground.

"Don't touch me then, pervert"

"I'm not a pervert" he defended himself.

We arrived at the mall when Leo and Neil were nowhere to be seen.

"The two have already gone inside the cinema" he announced.

"What?" I gasped, he shrugged his shoulders and sat next to me.

I followed jake and let him decide where we gonna go, he first brought me to McDonald's, I wasn't really hungry but in order to punish Jaehyun for making me walk I ordered three meals since he's paying.

While waiting for the two, We both decided to go to an Arcade and played games, and because we have a different taste in games he played basketball while I play the one that picks stuff toys.

I was run out of tokens and I still haven't got one.

It was annoying, I just want to have the panda, although it's ugly I find it cute somehow.

"Why Do you still haven't got one?" Jaehyun asked from behind. I want to punch him right a the moment for asking a stupid question.

"How does this work?" I heard him ask himself as he took over the vending machine.
I crossed my arms on my chest as I watch him.

"Which one do you like?" Jaehyun asks, I rolled my eyes pointing to the ugly panda.

"What's good in that one?" He burst into a laugh "do you like it because you look like it?" He said.

I don't know why I was pissed, it's either because I find the stuffed toy ugly and I still wanted it or he's just effortless cheeky.

"you have to call me master Jaeyun if I got it," he said before inserting a token and began to play.

I just stayed silent, when he unexpectedly caught the stuffed toy that I was aiming for a long time.

"Woah, c-can you believe that?"

"The what?"

He grabs the stuffed toy and was about to hand it to me when he puts it away, teasing me.

"You have to call me master Jaeyun first," he said smiling like an idiot.

"What?", I asked confused.

"What do you mean what?, I'll only give it to you when you call me master Jaeyun" he said.

I got annoyed quickly and left him with no words but He ran quickly to catch me.

"Hey, I was just only kidding" he defended, "Look it's yours no matter what," he said giving the stuffed toy to me.

I wasn't really sure why I was so pissed about it, I took the stuffed toy from his hands at last.

"You guys look 'kawaii' quarreling together, huh?" Leo and Neil suddenly appeared and pulled Jake into a headlock.

"Shut up Leo", I hissed rolling my eyes.

"Does this Korean guy bugging you again?" Neil continued teasing jake.

These two often hang out without their girlfriends, reminding them that I'm with them that is why their girlfriends always blowing up my phone whenever they go out missing.

We've been friends since 7th grade we met during a fight incident wherein Jaehyun got pissed at a guy that made a joke about my dead father, Leo and Neil punched the guy instead leaving us in the chaos that time.

I am not the type of person that gets friends easily, I am not an outcast neither the emo one they called in a class.

While Jaehyun is complete heather; rich, handsome, smart, family-oriented, and athletic that's why some girls want to be friends with me because of him, and it's annoying on my part that they will bother me for a person, But Jaehyun's nice despite his fangirls insane. However, He wasn't this handsome before when were still young I used to hate him when we were young because he's too thin and too naughty.