"Justine?" I heard Aunt Lacey calls from downstairs, I yawned first before responding, "yes?"

"Wake up now, you need to attend school," she says

I quickly jump out of bed, I was already late and that damn alarm clock was turned off, the hell Jaeyun went?

I went downstairs and put on my shoes when aunt lacey held my arm stopping me.

"You won't skip your breakfast," she told me, as much as I want to tell her how late already I am, I want to tell her that I should just pack the food she prepared for me.

"Where is Jaeyun?" I asked.

"Oh honey he went already to school" she answers smiling. " I told him to wake you but he said he doesn't want to disturb your peaceful sleep"

What was he thinking?

I went to school by myself and as I walk to the football field I saw Jaeyun having their training, they were instructed to do runs and push-ups, he slowly noticed me and wave his hand at me when their coach suddenly scolded me him for that.

-

The classes ended pretty well, I promised Jaeyun to watch his practice because I don't want to be alone at home, Aunt lacey just called me a while back and told me they're not going home for three days because of a sudden trip they went with Jaeyun's dad.

"Justine!" Octavia called climbing up the bleachers.

"Justine I don't know I just wished I didn't tell her that you're here, she dragged me along you see" pearl complained.

"Is your boyfriend playing tomorrow?" Octavia asks, while my eyes are on Jaeyun who's sweating really bad.

"Jaeyun's not her boyfriend" Pearl ridiculously laughed.

"I badly want a handsome boyfriend either white or black, this is a perfect place," Octavia says that made me gawked.

"Oh my god" she gasped, I turned to her and asked what's wrong.
The indistinct chatter made the surroundings more attention-seeking.

"What?" I and Pearl asked at the same time.

"I'm sure that girl is into Jaeyun," she said pointing at Elle the cheerleader of our school.

Jaeyun waved his hands to me when Elle who was looking at him the whole time approached him, I saw jaeyun turned to her when she started to make a conversation with him.

I heard His teammates started to tease him, pushing him flashing his wide smile.

"Who's he?" Asked the girl beside me to her friend referring to Jaeyun

"I don't know, damn he's cute," the other one said.

I heard the other girls squealing when I realized Jaeyun was coming in my direction, he was all this sweat look as I can smell his perfume.

"My water?" He asked, I looked at the girls below the bleachers who were looking at him holding water bottles.

"Tss" I snapped refusing to give him my water.

"Wha- C'mon I'm thirsty," he says, I threw him his water, stood up, and handed him his towel and extra shirt leaving my spot.

"She's quite moody today, sorry," Octavia said following behind.

"Wait for me" Pearl yelled.

I went straight home, and threw myself on my bed, lazily taking off my shoes and necktie.

I stared at the young picture of me and Jaeyun hanged on my wall.

"I fucking hate you jaeyun" I grittily said as I brushed my face against my pillow.

The scene a while back kept repeating inside my head, I hated those girls, those noises and their flirty gestures and I have no idea why.

"But I don't like him!" I yelled inside my room like crazy since no one will hear me.

I decided to forget those thoughts and do recall some of my lessons instead playing loud music as well.

I can't blame those girls simply over him, Jaeyun is freaking handsome, to begin with, he's smart, athletic and-

"Arghhhh why is he so kind too?" I shouted pulling my hair in frustration, I should stop thinking about him, It felt illegal to think of him that way when were living under the same roof.

Because of being bothered I literally forgot the formula of the problem I was about to solve, the worst part was it was twenty Items.

"What happened to me? I even solved a problem during class, you're so stupid Justine!!!" I said hitting my head above.

I heard a knock in between the loud music, I went to unlock it revealing Jaeyun.

"Hey, I cooked dinner downstairs," he said, he was wearing a grey hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and it was a coincidence that
I wore the same color as him.

I nodded and we headed downstairs, it was our first time left by just the two of us, aunt lacey used to call a babysitter to look at us, and because were teenagers and she probably trusts us this time.

The food he made was delicious I just can't tell him right in his face because he will surely tease me again.

-

"Jake?"

He just hummed in response, "can you help with my physics?" I ask shyly looking at him, slightly opening his door, he was reading something on his swivel chair with his airpods on his ears.

"I can't do them, I forgot the formulas And I don't have examples with me" I explained sitting on his bed.

"Let me see" he said and I handed my book to him.

He looked at it carefully as I stare him in his side view, I felt Like I was just bothering him.

He looked at me and began to explain, he took my ball-pen and started to write while He says things according to what he learned and sharing some of his ideas on how to solve it faster.

I just sat there, listening to him I don't really mind if he talks this long but I don't really understand what he was saying, I completely forgot every word he said.

He was always this smart, I don't know why physics was his favorite subject when The only purpose I recognize from it was giving you stress.

He looks persistent and really cool?, actually if he's a teacher his students will probably not listen but will stare at him forever.