It was Monday again, and I still don't want to go to school but it was a force of habit to wake up.
Jaeyun and I had a movie marathon last night until 1 is, finishing the three movies.

my head hurts and Feel tired. But I went to school earlier than Jaehyun because he was still asleep when I left the house.

I went straight to my locker to change my pants to skirts as I turn around I bumped onto someone's shoulder causing her to drink to fall.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I immediately apologize, the stain was all over her white long sleeve inside her blazer as I endlessly pat her clothes.

"No no no no, honey it's okay" she assured, wiping the stain off

She has these big blue eyes and trendy grayish hair, she's wearing high heels and a bag that was Prada, her lashes were long, and I can quickly tell that she's Russian base on her accent therefore I never saw her around the campus before.

"I'm really sorry, I-I can pay for it if you wan-

"Shush", my eyes widen when she clung to my arm like were close enough to do this.

"You surprisingly have long legs, I'm only 5'4 and you're like 5'9, you could be a victoria's secret model for that" She cheerfully said making me stood in frozen, "you're really pretty, you must be Chinese"

"Japanese" I corrected.

"Oh that's kawaii, you look like Mikasa from Attack on Titan," she said cupping my cheeks. "Oh I love your eyes they look like they just came out from boba teas"

"What?" I gasped.

"Just kidding, It's a compliment" she chuckled, I can't believe she was talkative when we barely know each other, I don't know what to say or to do.

"Wait, what's your class?" She asks

"I'm in 10th Grade, Class A-1 " I simply answered and she did not talk after that, we were walking in the hallway and it felt weird that she was still following me until we reached my classroom.

"Ahhhhh" she beamed attracting the attention of many, pulling me to a hug while I just stood up still clueless. "We're in the same class!" She added.

"Where's your seat?" She excitedly asks.

I did not answer her and put my bag right on my seat near the door when the teacher came in.

"Good morning class" she greeted and quickly returned by us. "You are having a new classmate, please introduce yourself" she mentioned.

"My name is octavia but you can just call me bestie", she was laughing but none of us got the joke "Just kidding, my name's Octavia for English, an exchange student from Russia."

"Okay, your father asked me to assigned you a seat that you feel comfortable, let's see we have 6 vacant seats......which one would you like to seat?" The teacher asks glancing at the girl then back at us.

"There beside the tall girl" she instantly said making me sit properly in no time, she didn't wait for the teacher to say more and went straight next to me.

"Do you know her?" Pearl asked. I just shook my head as a response

I didn't focus on today's lesson as all I do was take a nap on my table, most of the time but I still manage to answer their questions when they ask me to.

The bell rang for lunchtime, I was planning to eat just by myself when Jaehyun texted me that he wants to have lunch with me, I did not respond back and stuff my phone inside my pocket.

I waited in line until I got my turn and getting most of the chicken nuggets, I searched for my cafeteria pass when I remembered that I left it at home.

I immediately returned all the food on the tray leaving me with no choice but just to eat the chocolate bar I saved during break time.

When Jaehyun placed a tray in front of me full of chicken nuggets.

"Are you really trying to starve yourself? Because mom will be so worried" he says before sitting down.

"I'm just not hungry" I lied stuffing my mouth with nuggets.

"Really?" He mimicked.

"Justine! Justine! Justineeeee!~" I heard Octavia repeatedly calls from behind, we both looked at her as she went to us and put her lunchbox on the table.

"I was looking all over for you" she exclaimed while I cannot talk because I'm almost choked in the food I was eating, while Jaehyun is just sitting there gracefully eating.

"Oh la la~," she said turning to Jaeyun "you guys are a gorgeous couple! I didn't know you had a handsome boyfriend" she exaggerated, my eyes widened by the mention of 'couple' and quickly eyed the boy in front of me.

'Jaeyun? My boyfriend?.... ew no way!'

"Really?, thank you" Jaehyun appeared like he was fluttered.

"W-wait" I muttered before frowning "He's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend" I finally said, but jay seemed to be offended and started to act like a child.

"But we're living in the same house", he added, I gasp covering his mouth.

"Ooooh, so you guys are probably housemates or something, huh?" She teased. "No, not at all" I clarified.

Jaehyun and I decided to walk home together just because we don't feel to ride our bicycles.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asks

"Why the hell are you so loud?" I snap turning to him because he's behind me, I heard him let out a laugh, seriously what's going on?

"I'm glad you're making friends already," he says shrugging.

"Aren't Neil, Leo, and you my friends?" I asked.

"N-no that's not what I meant" he quickly moved his hands, "I mean Octavia she seems  a  nice person"

I stopped in my tracks and faced him, "so, you like her?"

"What?, No"

"Why? You said she's a nice person" I said, "don't you like her for me?"

"Oh, that's what you mean?" He says scratching the back of his neck, probably thought of something.

"Yeah sure I like her for you"

"Tsk, marry her then"