Leaving.

Lucy's POV

Once the train had stopped, I took off before Natsu could get over his motion sickness and shouted behind me ," I need to go pay my landlord early, I'll see you later guys."whilst continuing running, many uncontrollable thoughts raced through my mind at an alarming rate;questions buzzing through my mind: why?Natsu is this what you have always thought, have you always put on a little act around me, pretending to like me when you don't? But then why would he bring me to fairy tail in the first place? ARGGG!!! Tears threatened to flow from my blurry eyes but I managed to keep them in until I had reached my house. There I cried myself to sleep, but not without locking my window, or any other place that Natsu, or anyone for a matter of fact , could sneak through. My dreams consumed me for the last of the seemingly everlasting night. Nevertheless,I battled my way through the night.

Natsu's POV

As the train stopped, I felt my motion sickness lighten up a little, but not enough to relieve me of my dizziness.seconds later the train came to a sudden stop and the doors slowly slid open; I ran out of there as fast as I could and collapsed to the floor still feeling dizzy and nauseous. Before I managed to get over my motion sickness, I saw Lucy run past me as fast as lightning shouting ," I need to go pay my landlord early, I'll see you later guys." Mentally I cheered with thoughts like 'yes, that pathetic weakling is finally leaving, I was getting sick of the sight of her'.

~Time skip~the following day~

Narrator' POV

Lucy had been up all night crying, constant replays of what Natsu had said to her rolled through her mind. She decided to go to the guild one last time before leaving in order to become stronger.

Lucy's POV

After a while of laying in my bed after a long restless night of sleep, I decided to get up, take a quick shower and head to the guild for the final time before my training.

Reaching the front doors of the astounding guild hall I had once called my home, I slowed my pace, thinking of what will happen when I enter. Before opening the doors, I hesitated and took a deep breath. As soon as I opened the doors, the whole guild fell to an uncomfortable silence, all of them were sending hateful glares in my direction.

Slowly, I walked over to Mira and asked, "is master free?", she replied with a concerned smile and spoke with a soft voice " yeah Lucy he is upstairs in his office right now". 'Well at least not everyone hates me' I thought.

Makarov's POV

I was just sitting doing the usual paperwork from Team Natsu's damages caused from their missions,'strange ever since Lucy joined their team there has never been this much damage', I sighed loudly. Just then I hear a light knock on my door so i answer with, "come in", to my surprise, it was Lucy."Is there something wrong my child?" I ask with a concerned tone, she never came into my office." Erm.......master.....I......um......want to leave fairytail for a while so I can become stronger, lately I feel as if a weakling like me is just holding you guys back, you know with you just having to save me all of the time". I was shocked, how could she call herself weak, she has suffered a lot more than all of us combined and still has the courage to smile. However, I cannot force her to stay if she feels the need to leave in order to become stronger." I understand but I must remove your insignia and you must promise me this Lucy, you will come back to us and soon at that." I said. "Oh yes of course, I couldn't stay away from my family and my second father forever could I?" She replied with a smile, but I could tell it was fake. She gave me her hand and I removed her insignia with a small spell and with that she left my office. But not without turning around and saying " Thank you master for everything."