Demon Strikes Back

Previously on The Enraged and the Forgotten ....

As soon as the fog began to clear, we were able to see the 10 foot abomination stood there unphased, not even a single scratch to its fur coated body. Everyone's eyes widened and we all gasped in horror. Just what was this thing?

Lucy's POV

The demon stood there as if it was amused. I never did suspect that this was going to be a particularly easy task. "you puny wizards think that you can take down me! well you thought wrong, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" its evil laugh echoed through the night sky, streching for miles. Just then Natsu growled slightly and charged at him, "Never underestimate Fairy Tail's S-Class Mages, or you'll have hell to pay!" he shouted, every inch of his voice laced with rage, he threw several HolyFlame Dragon roars, fists, wing attacks and even his brilliant flame. However they appeared to do very little damage to this beast. just then it swiped its hand accross the floor aiming to take us all out, "guys look out," i shouted, but it was too late the demon had already taken out Erza and Gray, Zeref and I however had jumped out of the way, he ran towards the demon and began attacking it with his HolyAura, while I ran to my Nakama's Aid. "ERZA, GRAY!!" They lay on the floor wounded. "we're fine lucy jsut help us attack that wicked scoundrel!" Erza yelled as she got up followed shortly by Gray. I nodded and helped them to beat the monster. " I call for thy help, all 12 celestial spirits, use thy holy power of the constellations to defeat my enemy!" I called out and all of my fellow spirits joined me in battle.

"Holy......"

"Regulus Arum"- Loke

"Wool Bomb"- Aries

"Tsunami"- Aquarius

"Hair ,baby"-Cancer

"Gravity"-Libra

"Sand Cannon!"- Scorpio

"Arrow"- Sagittarius

"Fish Cannon"- Pisces

"FISH, LET ME HAVE THE FISH. HEY GIANT FISHIES AIM THAT CANNON AT MY MOUTH WILL YOU?"

"HAPPY NOT NOW, JUST HELP NATSU!" I yelled in his direction.

"AYE SIR!!!!!" A reply yelled back.

"BattleAxe"- Taurus

"Punishment"-Guess who *Sweatdrops*

"Identical beam"- Gemini

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.