S-Class Quest

Lucy's POV

I awoke to the sweet sound of chirping birds, their petite feathered wings flapping in the distance. Getting up, I stretched and walked towards the shower. I attempted to oped the door but couldn't, that's when I realised that it was locked. Suddenly the sound of flowing water flooded my ears, I groaned "ZEREF! Hurry up in the shower, I need one as well before we go to the guild!" A muffled shout of approval could be heard over the water and through the door.
After about 5 minutes of waiting, Zeref finally came out of the shower! As soon as he was out of the door, I bolted past him and locked the door behind me,taking a quick shower.

Time skip~~to the guild

We arrived at the guild to find everyone looking at us in a slightly untrusting manor, but still cheerful nonetheless. Making our way over to the bar I noticed Araura skip over to pantherlilly and begin to talk away. I mentally squealed like a fangirl inside, 'Gah I knew they looked cute together'. I sat down at the bar and was talking to Mira for a bit, when I felt a small paw tap my shoulder and a light and fluffy creature land on my head, "haha what do you need, Araura?" I asked the peaceful tiny creature. "can we go on a mission? Please, I'm board!" She exclaimed as I smirk inwardly, "oh, getting board of Pantherlilly already, I see, well this won't do, now my OTP can't come true! I can't have this ,PanthAura must live, THIS SHIP MUST SAIL!!!!!!!" My little speech ended with a shout causing all of the guild members to look in our direction. As all of the eyes burned through our souls, Araura slowly became redder and redder until you could no longer see the black in her fur. (yeah I know that's kinda impossible but you know this is a fictional book with magic in, I'm not gonna make it logical) suddenly she reached out her paw and grabbed me roughly by the collar, with an amazing amount of force for a small exceed thing, whispering in my ear, "Do not and when I say this I mean do NOT ever repeat that EVER to anyone, am I understood?" I slowly nodded my head. She let go of my collar and returned to her normal self, just then I remembered about the mission she wanted to go on and decided to make my way towards the new and improved job request board. "let's see, taking down some Vulcans, retrieving and returning a stolen necklace, protect someone on a journey to Gallowstown, there isn't many jobs that look challenging, is there?" I asked nobody in particular. Just then a friendly redhead came up behind me and spoke clearly "well if you want more of a challenge, you could take an s-class quest, but if your going on one, can I come with you? Please Lucy." I laughed slightly at her politeness, "what a great idea Erza, Sure why not, I haven't taken a mission with you in a while," she smiled and I gladly smiled back. We proceeded upstairs towards the S-Class Quest board and began looking at some jobs, there were some interesting ones, like taking on a HUGE demon and warding off some demonic spirits, which can only be done with holy or angelic magic, "hey Erza, do you have any armour with Holy or Angelic traits?" I asked her. "Well I have my newest armour, Holy light, why?" She replied "Can I see it?" "Sure". she then requiped into her armour, it was an astounding piece of work. she looked like a real Angel, with her crisp white and golden lined chest plate, followed by a floating Halo and beautiful feathered wings that stretched out from her back, 4 of them to be exact. stunning!Absolutely stunning! "That's perfect okay, we will take this job then, I said taking the job with warding off the evil spirits. Erza requiped back into her usual armour and Flashed me a smile befor we headed down towards the bar where Zeref was sitting, "hey Bro we're going on a mission" I say while Erza hands the request to Mira. Suddenly pounding foot steps came flooding towards us, as soon as they stopped I heard a voice and immediately knew who it belonged to," what's this I hear about a mission, can I go?" I looked to my right to find a really enthusiastic Natsu stood there, grinning wide. I sighed, but then considered it and thought maybe it would be nice to get the old gang back together, "sure, hey why don't we invite Gray to come along too, you know like the old gang again, except with Zeref of course" I suggested. A loud groan emanated from a hotheads loud mouth, "yeah I guess it would be nice, stupid Popsicle." I laughed at how childish Natsu still is, even after 10 years.