Emotionless Lucy

Time skip ~~~~ 1 year

At the guild

(A/N ok in Natsu's POV you might get confused. Every thing in '....' are inner thoughts)

Through the eyes of Natsu

It's been two years since Lucy has left fairy tail. To be honest, I'm glad, we've had a lot less trouble with her dad, what's more is we have been in a lot less danger, due to the fact that we don't have to save that pathetic weakling anymore. 'What? No not this again, it can't happen again' Some people miss her still, like: Levy, Mira, Wendy, Happy, Carla and gramps. 'Me too I miss her....... But why can't I say it, why can't I express it....... Grrrrr....... What's..........wrong.........with ........me, it's happening again, it's just like last time, when...............Lucy.......ahhhhhhh'.Personally I think that we are better off, we have really grown a lot stronger physically these past two years. It's just that the others don't realise that Lucy was just an obstacle and keeping us from running on ahead, they're still melancholy about her leaving like she was an important family member. I wish they would just get over it already!

(A/N ok so if you got really confused, Natsu is having an inner thought battle with himself and he can't control his thoughts, they are not his own. I don't want to give away too much. I hope you are relieved from any confusion you may have had before.)

Through the eyes of Lucy~~~~ Gates of heaven and hell.

Wow time sure has flown by since I first came here. Once again I have flew through my training for both angel and devil magic in just a year. Normally it would take 3-4 years to master, but I kind of just, got it. Naturally, this magic is much more complex than dragon slaying magic, thus it requires a lot more concentration to perform. However, after a while it just becomes as natural as sleeping.

I decided to head back to my home in the other realm, but not before saying a warm goodbye to my new friends Angie and Satan. Over this past year they have looked out for me and helped me train to my utmost potential. I have that to thank them for. After my goodbyes, I chanted " portal to the other realm, I open thee, grant me access to your holy land", and with that a mystical portal opened leading to my home where my brother, mother and all of my dragon friends lived.

~~~~The other realm~~~~

I walked through the doors of my castle and shouted " hey everyone I'm back!" Silence dwindled for a few seconds, but then I heard racing footsteps pounding down the corridor. I looked up to see Zeref and my mother running towards me shouting, " we. Missed you so much, we expected you to take longer!" They ran at me with open arms and hugged me to death. " can't........ Breath........guys" I choked out. They finally let go and apologised, rubbing the back of their necks. " so, how did your training go, well?" Zeref questioned, " surprisingly so" I replied with a small smile, I had been told to not show much emotion, for my powers could overcome me. However, this was only until I had learned how to control my powers to the last drop of magic energy, coursing through my veins. This could only be achieved when my training had finished as my magic power would continue to grow, so much that only descents of the queens of magic could handle. Consequently, I may become totally emotionless for quite some time after my training out of habit. I didn't care though, it was the price I had to pay for learning all magic ever created.