Chapter 3: "You're into some shit, but I'm into 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩."

Or: The one where Shoyo is just trying to get out his frustration by some fine reassurance from his man, yet all Tobio wants to do is be horny and evil. Incubus.

————————-Chapter 3——————-

  Now on the way home, Shoyo contemplated calling Tobio to get all this pent up anxiety out. They were doing SO well up until he had to go and mess it up by staying in the gym late. He really should've waited. He really should've got out earlier like usual. He REALLY should've-

*ringgggg*

It was as if god seen his whole ordeal, felt pity, and answered his prayers, or Tobio was actually an angel who can communicate with the gods and has some sort of telekinetic powers.

Phone call:
T: "Sho? Yeah, I was just calling because-"
S: "THANK GOD, I was just thinking of calling you, are you god or something?"
T: "No idiot, now tell me what's the problem? What happened now?"

It was crazy how well they understood each other. Tobio knows his feelings and mood, without them even having to be around each other or explicitly explain. And Shoyo knows his the same way. In all honesty, he always thought all this relationship stuff was so superstitious, and over compensated. Yet now, he was living proof of having a partner, connected by mind, body, and soul. What has life come to? Not that he wanted life to up and quit at this quip of character change, oh he would never.

Phone Call~
T: "soooo???"
S: "I'll tell you when I get home, I'm pretty close I just need to.. yea I have to get somewhere clearer than this."
T: "Alright, talk to ya in a bit be safe."
S: "I will, love you."
T: "Love you too."
End call

  Shoyo couldn't help but wonder what kind of reaction his husband would have. He knows that Tobio was the one who would always rather private things such as their relationship stay under wraps and out of the public eye, but maybe he was just overreacting. Even the redhead knows he can be kind of the over-thinker sometimes. It'll be fine, it's just two teammates. Maybe this isn't as bad as he's making it. It can't really get that far out right?
///////

As he walks into the house, he starts undoing his sneakers, taking off his coat, and placing everything where it goes. He was waiting for a smooth walk up to the door by his husband, yet nothing. Now where the hell is the knight in shining armor? He laughs a little at the thought of the younger running towards him in a suit of armor like some stupid comic. Just then when he was caught off guard, the low of his back had been occupied by a warm hand snaking behind it, hips accompanied by a slim waist swaying around his own body, firm chest leaning toward the prick of Shoyo's shoulder. He looked up to see none other than the man he married, leaning down for a greeting kiss. He leaned into the touch, and as he did, the lips felt familiar, yet the taste didn't.

Tobio's usual taste is very home like, with a flavor of sweetness, being from the insatiable feeling of their lips gliding across each other in a saccharine yet firey impression that feels like it's burning every fiber of shoyo's body. Yet now, it's unusually...salty. Not a bad salty, just one he wasn't used to. As Tobio leaned back, he watched as the ginger's eyes filled with thought and confusion. Yet before he could question the antics, Shoyo opened his mouth and asked, "Why the hell is your taste different? Why do you taste so salty?"

  Tobio felt a bit of conflict, almost as if Shoyo was questioning him, yet decided to push it behind him to play around a bit.

"Excuse me? Why the hell do you know what I taste like?? And what's that supposed to mean? Kissing me is gross now? Wowww-"

"Shut the hell up you know that's not what I meant weirdo. You just taste different. And you'd think after kissing your partner for years, you'd develop a familiarity with their taste. Jeez Tobi, how dense can you get?" The raven dismissed the conversation, more so reversed repartee to actually answer what he meant.