Chapter 8: "...We do not care"

As Tobio opened his eyes, adjusting his vision to the golden sunlight beaming out of their huge glass window, he absently took a second to watch his husband's body rise and fall. Smiling, he kissed his forehead softly. Just as he was about to lay his head back down to drift back into a peaceful sleep, the loud screaming of an alarm overtook the room. Shoyo lifted his head slightly, reaching over to the night stand to stop the noise. While he did so, the raven grabbed his pillow, stuffing his face inside of it. Stifling a yawn, the redhead grabbed Tobio's forearm, shaking it vigorously.

"Oh my god-WHAT SHO??" he yelled, plopping the pillow down on the bed, looking at the other.

Shoyo yawned once more, stretching his arms, as he got ready to speak.

"First off, good morning," he started, leaning over to seal a long kiss to the man's lips. After that, Tobio waited for Shoyo to continue, yawning as he did so.

"Second, we have to get ready for my aunt's get together" he added, slipping out of the bed.

"Uhhh we???" Tobio asked, genuinely confused.

"Yeah, WE asshole. I'm not going by myself, so who's the next best thing? Also, I just KNOW my family will try to play matchmaker."

"Okay.. well bringing me as a "friend" is gonna be hella suspect don't you think?" Tobio stated, crossing his arms.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't really care if I do or don't go."

"Well, I guess, but who really cares. When they see us they aren't going to just jump straight into "ah, they're married". You've met my family so many times I think they just see you as my bestie and keep it pushing even though we're a little too adjoined at the hip." Shoyo cleared, adjusting the bed covers.

"I mean, I guess." Tobio sighed, rolling on his side and off of the bed before the temptation of sleep overcomes him. After they showered together, did their routines and pampered themselves, they entered the room, headed towards the closet.

"What's the attire?" Tobio asked Shoyo, both standing at the space. This question caused Shoyo to look to him with a frown, as he placed a serious look on his face.

"No skin tight or sleeveless shirts. And no ponytails." he said, as Tobio just laughed.

"Okay well," he started, grabbing a few things from in the closet. Raising an eyebrow, he pulled up the things, letting his husband inspect them.

"Hmm, I think you should try it on so I can see better." Tobio nodded, walking to their master bathroom.

"You can just undress here ya know! So I can see how much of a difference it makes!" the ginger yelled, causing Tobio to throw a shoe at him. Chuckling lightly, Shoyo decided to get what he was wearing while he waits. It's supposed to be a little chilly today, so he took that into consideration. Pulling his clothes out, he looked to the side, seeing Tobio walk out with the base of his outfit on.