Chapter 9: "something is NOT right"

Birds chirping, sun beaming, Shoyo rose from his tiresome sleep, stretching his arms over his head, looking down at sleeping Tobio. After sitting there lazily for a minute, he slid back into the covers, wrapping an arm around the taller's back. Then, a loud bang from downstairs caused him to jump back up, gazing towards his doors. Okay, if Tobio was sitting right here...no way they're getting robbed. Shoyo shook his husband, who barely even stirred. He is a VERY heavy sleeper, so this was a terrible situation to be in. He slid out of bed, walking to the door, peaking out, and as he did, he spotted a leg moving downstairs. Okay, someone is definitely in his house. He shut the door softly, slowly walking to Tobio to shake him again. If this huge mass of muscles won't help this situation, THEN WHAT THE HELL IS HE GOOD FOR?! "mmmgggg-" "Before you say anything I just want to say someone is in our house and if you don't get your ass up in 2.3 seconds I will kick your motherfucking ass." Shoyo calmly whispered, watching Tobio's eyes open slightly. "...that was kinda hot- "IM SO FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW THIS ISN'T THE TIME TOBIO!" Shoyo rose, making Tobio finally sit up, rubbing his eyes. "..what time is it?" "That's what you ask when I tell you someone is in our damn house?" "Okay, what do YOU want me to do?" Tobio asked, irritated with Shoyo's attitude. "What do you mean, go do something!" "Now if this person has a weapon what am I supposed to do??" "..." "Exactly. You must want to get me killed, dumbass." "I..I wasn't thinking I just freaked out I'm sorr- "shhh." Tobio hushed, hearing footsteps come to their door. They both looked at each other, then back at the door. "Okay, this is pissing me off now." Tobio said, getting in front of Shoyo, walking to the door. One thing Shoyo knows about Tobio, is that he gives zero fucks when he's sleepy. Light knocks came at the door, followed by a voice.

"Shoyo? Hello??" .... "NATSU??" Shoyo yelled, as Tobio fell back into bed. Shoyo ran to the door, but was soon stopped by the raven haired male."Uhh sho?" "Yea?" Shoyo asked, watching Tobio scan his body. Oh. Shoyo ran to the closet to put on some form of clothing he could find, scrambling to put them on. He tripped over a pants leg, which made Tobio laugh, earning him a glare. He swung the double doors open, revealing his little sister, sitting at the door with a bowl of strawberries in her hand, popping one in her mouth. So she went in the fridge too?? "Natsu.. what are you doing here?" Shoyo asked, making the red head look up, face falling into a pout. "Well mom and I called you about sixty times, but I have a tournament here, so I wanted to see you." Natsu answered, peeking beyond her brother into the room, seeing black hair. "Tobio!" She yelled, trying to push herself further into the room, soon being stopped by Shoyo. "The room is messy." He excused. The room wasn't messy, since Tobio insists on cleaning the room spotless before he lays his head down, but he needed some excuse to pass off his naked husband lying in bed. Tobio popped his head up with a wave, propping himself on his elbows. "Where's his shirt?" Natsu asked confusingly, blindsided by a muscly pack of abdominals. "Oh- he sleeps like that." Shoyo answered, face adorned with blush as he scratched the back of his head hopping she wouldn't ask more questions. He was secretly kinda upset at the man, making this situation worse instead of helping it. Who just sits themselves up like that in front of their lover's sister?? Naked, looking like they just completed some wild ass one night stand? "You two still sleep together? And he sleeps with no shirt? I keep telling you two that you act like a couple. Get married already!" Natsu yelled, smacking her palm to her head. "Ahaha," Shoyo awkwardly laughed, turning to his husband, earning a shrug. "So uh, how'd you even get in?" " The key you guys gave mom. She gave it to me when she dropped me off. I'm staying for some hours then she's coming back to get me." Shoyo looked at his husband again, this time earning a snobby "I told you so" kind of look. He did insist on giving his mom the key, just in case when they leave for other countries and cities. Tobio protested some, claiming "what if she just comes in the house while we're having sex or something? You know, like in the movies and shit?" "Well, you're just going to stay in the house with us? We don't plan on going anywhere, I don't think." "Eh, it's whatever." Natsu answered, finishing her strawberry. "Alright then, go back downstairs and give us a second, so we can decide if we're going somewhere or not." The ginger said, shutting his door as Natsu made her way back downstairs to the living room.