Chapter 11: "Expect THE expected"

"I love it. I love this." Shoyo lovingly uttered, wrapped in his partner's embrace. "Yeah. It feels nice to..not have to hide anymore, you know?" Tobio reinstated, looking down at a doting Shoyo. "I do. I really, really do." He whispered, looking down at his left hand, playing with the band shining brightly on it. To this, Tobio slightly lifted the others head to press a cloying peck on his lips. The video was more than a1, as every 56 seconds were worth their entire secret. He might be going a little overboard there, as it was just a stupid video, but this stupid OFFICIAL video could make or break their careers they worked so hardly on. Shoyo lying in bed after a long day, arm wrapped around one of his fluffy pillows as he's holding the phone camera perfectly so the frame gets him and his other. Tobio is filing his nails as he's probably been doing since he could walk, feet hanging off the side of the bed, back to the camera.
Video:
S: "this motherfucker is SUCH a damn beauty queen! Always has to be pampered and proper before be-
T: "FUCK OFFFF!!" *slaps w pillow*
S: *simpers* "you know you made me nut on that pillow right?"
T: *eyes widen as his mouth drops, smiling largely* "you one NASTY MOTHERFUCKER!!"
S:*laughs loudly* "it's you!" *looks at camera with wide eyes, then back at Tobio, mouth in an o* "wait you think I can still post this?!
T:*eyes pop, laughing* "YOU WERE POSTING THIS?!?
S: *sits up* "I WASSS I DONT KNOOW"
T: "nah post it, show all your fans how you're my lil cum dump." *smiles*
S: *wheezing, shaking head* "you're going to helll boyyy"
T:*head falls on Shoyo's chest, laughing*

The caption, displayed as: "can't believe I married this mf, he's lucky I love his ass<3", topped it all off, post earning a whopping 400k likes in a little over 2 hours. The comments were bustling, with verified checks and regular accounts all going absolutely insane over this very simple yet problematic video Shoyo happened to post on his way to practice.
Comments:
tobioo✔︎ pinned YOU ACTUALLY POSTED THIS ONE LMFAO but I love ur raggedy ass too midget<3
urfavatsu✔︎shoyo my sir you are WILDINN
alisssaar omg?!?!
bobobo✔︎now THIS is what we've been waiting for🤣🤣
hunreq WHAT?? WHAT?? HELLO?!?
chrissy5392 DID WE JUST HEAR??? DID-
testuroos✔︎NOO NOT THE CUM DUMP
Funkyui NO WAY THIS IS HOW THEY TELL US?? NO WAYYY
bar_bo I SHIPP IDCC😩
hanemiyaa_ LOVE THEMMM
sugako sex tape when🤔??
shoyoooh✔︎ @sugako SUGA PLEASE
shesreilyr IM SCREAMING HELP??
thehitoky WOAH ALREADY?? WHAT DID I MISS😦??
shoyotch I'm actually Kageyama's c()m dump guys I'm just Hinata in disguise🙏🏽
shoyoooh✔︎ @shoyotch LMAO
kodzu✔︎ finally.
shoyoooh✔︎ @kodzu :^
tobioo✔︎ @kodzu lemme play cod rn
kodzu✔︎ @tobioo text me back rq

The rest of the day went on just like that, as the Internet was in shambles for a solid week after. Everyone could see it, but no one actually expected it. It was just...unusually perfect. They were unusually perfect, for each other. No one was really mad, of course you had your daily run of homophobes, but even then it wasn't much of those, since everyone already knew the two were pretty...flexible with their sexuality, flirting several times on tv with each other and others (mostly that black haired one, he uses his looks as a weapon wayyy too often.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tobiooooo hurry the hell up!" Shoyo yelled, rubbing his cologne into his skin. The raven does his cologne shopping, since he really doesn't see the significance in a certain smell. He'd much rather just pick a smell he likes and wear it, but the younger always argues how it's "more to it than that". Shoyo himself thinks his husband sounds absolutely ridiculous, yet he never obliged, solely because he is fucking ADDICTED to the way the man smells, so he can't really turn down a pro. He wishes he can explain it, but words can't even describe the intoxicating scent that reeks of a fine man named Kageyama fucking Tobio. The extra turn on it brings the red head, while doing ANYTHING with the other is astonishing. It might sound weird, but it's the truth, smelling that sweet spot of his neck sends a certified ache to the bottom of his body, and he is not ashamed in the slightest bit by admitting this fact. "Stop rushing! What the hell are you even in a rush for?" brought Shoyo out of his long trance, and back into the atmosphere of a irritated Tobio. How did we even get to smell kinks? "I haven't seen your parents in a while I guess, maybe I'm a little..anxious? I don't know." Shoyo awkwardly spoke, watching his husband snatch his keys off the hook. Turning back around after, Tobio slid his hand around the others waist, planting a chaste kiss on his lips. They stood for a second, as Tobio gave a small smile. The moment soon was interrupted by a strong hand gliding down Shoyo's lower back onto his ass, giving it a quick slap. "Now take that ass to the car." The raven said, walking out of their doors, causing a light chuckle to leave the shorter.
Outfits:
Tobiooo