Chapter 6: "Age is everything, including the damn number"

Shoyo always looked forward to mornings. Now granted he hated getting up for them, but he loved waking up to his body entangled with his husband's, enjoying the warmth his sleeping body emitted. He would kiss a cheek, then his head, his ears, (Shoyo has to admit he has sort of an ear fetish, just a tiny one), or really any part of Tobio's face. It was so cute to see his eyelids move, fluttering his long, thick set of beautiful lashes while they did so, as he stirred in place, wrapping a strong hand around the redhead's back. It was pure bliss. Yet now, he is  accompanied by simply himself and air. Where has this man gone off to now?

   He slid his way out of bed, which he mustered all strength he had to do so, and lazily walked down their staircase. Eerily tiptoeing into the large kitchen, he paused at the door frame. He was met with black silky hair tied back into a little ponytail, put together with a black, sleeveless, omg skintight shirt, black sweats, paired with some black socks that happened to have cats on them. Then he just had to throw in the red "kiss the cook" apron that shoyo had bought him a while back as a lighthearted joke at how Tobio controlled the kitchen in the relationship like some housewife. Well that stupid fucking joke backfired so hard, because he looks damn good in that silly piece of fabric. Maybe shoyo was enjoying this pretty little sight. Maybe he was drooling a little at how the fabric of that annoyingly tight shirt stretched whenever Tobio made a move, flexing his toned body on display under the cloth. He even could've been swooning over how domestic this idiot looks right now. Hell, even the movement (you know exactly what movement;)) in the sweats was making him wobble. But you'd never know it was.

  Shoyo couldn't stand one more stretch of that shirt in this corner. The ponyyy-
                          "OH SHIT!!"
  The older snapped out of his trance, only to be met with a wide eyed Tobio, and a previously cooked egg splattered on the floor next to the pan it was cooking in. "Umm you good???" Shoyo asked, raising one of his brows. "You-you scared the shit out of me. God damn, sho, how long were you standing at the damn frame! You looked scary as hell!-" Just then, Tobio looked down at the floor to his pan, then back at shoyo. He furrowed his brow, then raised it slightly. "So you just weren't gonna wear clothes today or something? I want to go out after we eat." The redhead remained still for a few seconds, until he noticed he was completely naked. So that's why he felt more of a breeze than usual! "Oh, I didn't even notice. I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT WHERE THE HELL YOU WENT THIS MORNING!!" "Oh...I went out to go get more milk since you seem to forget every time I attempt to let you do the grocery shopping." "HEY!" The shorter shouted, as he moved towards Tobio. The pan was back on the stove now, after the black haired male replaced the splattered egg.

  Before he could wrap his hands around his husbands waist, he was hit with a strong hand to the face. "Wha-what the hell??" He asked, trying to move Tobio's hand out of the way of his peripheral. "Why're you trying to cuddle me with no clothes? Can you at least put pants on Sho, this is a kitchen." The taller argued. "Oh? You weren't saying "tHiS iS a KiTcHeN" when you laid me across the island one night and-" "ALRIGHT! Still, I'm cooking. Be a little more respectful of dining manners." Tobio scolded. "Ughhh fine. It's not like YOU don't walk around the house naked." Shoyo spat, adding in a spicy eye roll, knowing he'd get a kick out of the other. "I don't do it while you're COOKING- "I DONT EVEN COOK!" "EXACTLY! Have a bit more respect for the person who makes all of your meals!"

  Shoyo marched to their bedroom, making his way straight to the closet, and pulling out one of his lover's hoodies, accompanied with some quick underwear, sleep pants, and signature slippers. Flopping back down, he re-entered the kitchen, sitting at the table. Tobio then walked up with two plates of egg, rice, and other dishes that shoyo likes. He sets the plates down, bringing his mouth to shoyo's for a quick peck followed by a "thank you.", hurrying off to grab the glasses.