Chapter 10: "Are they nuts??"

Scrolling aimlessly through his phone on Atsumu's couch, Bokuto casually gets a notification, one from Instagram that someone posted something. He can just check it later, since he and Atsumu are planning to go out right about now. Speaking of the blonde, he made his way out of the bathroom, snatching his keys of the rack and signaling for his companion to follow. The silver haired man rose, grabbing his belongings as he head out behind Atsumu. At the restaurant, they seated, talking about a few things on the team while Bokuto's ringer sounded again. "You might as well check it, Bo. It's pissin me off!" Atsumu yelled, causing Bokuto to pick up the device with an eye roll. "I'm sure it's noth- he started, later silenced by whatever was on the phone. "What?" Atsumu asked, a little taken aback by the sudden change. "HAHAHA! Hinata posted this!" He yelled, showing his partner. The photo was a simple picture of hands, one pair that was very obviously the redhead's throwing up a peace sign, while another pair of hands in the back stole the show. They were strong hands, with a few ring accessories on them, putting up a perfect middle finger to the camera. The caption was a simple ":/", but the icing on the cake was the band on Shoyo's finger, shining brighter than anything else in the picture. The blonde's face pulled into a smile, soon grabbing the other's phone, going to the comments. "Is he nuts??! He's just gonna post this and leave?? His fans will riot!" "I know! Hold on," Bokuto said, switching apps. "We have to see his twitter. It must be signs on there." They scrolled to Shoyo's recents, to see he tweeted 3 hours ago. Now this man tweets A LOT, so finding anything will take eons. This new tweet, labeled "giving someone attention that they act like they don't want is so enjoyable:D", caught Bokuto's eye, as he commented "sus" underneath it, watching Atsumu reply under the one and only Kageyama Tobio's comment,  "lol ok", with "🤨🤨". If they wanted to be casual with this reveal, this sure isn't the way to go about it, seeing all the retweets and quotes tweets from that one tweet and Tobio's comment.

@Bokuwoo
sus
♥︎76k

@plsdntsendmenudes:
lol ok
♥︎87k

@theeninjashoow
@plsdntsendmenudes ;)
♥︎85k

@urfavMSBYY:
@plsdntsendmenudes 🤨🤨
♥︎57k

@Jennay
@urfavMSBYY do you know something we don't???
♥︎24k

Further and further into the tweets, fans went into an uproar, confused about every aspect of this situation. Bokuto sat back, as the waiter bought Atsumu his drink. This night is going to be so entertaining.

Back w the Kageyama's~
"How'd you get more likes than me?? It's from my tweet!" Shoyo yelled, pulling the blanket up on his feet, referring to Tobio's latest tweet, "why am i even in it", reaching 134k likes, as Shoyo's original received 116k. "I honestly don't know, but why'd they jump straight to me?? My last tweet was literally about how that new fast food place just came into town with a calorie count through the fucking roof. So what did I do?? I mean, I wouldn't think it was me in that picture. And also, what do I have to do with your marriage?" Tobio answered, getting up from the bed as he walked to the dresser. "Well.... I don't know how they connected the two, but babe this is the media. THE MEDIA. They find everything! Nothing gets past them." Shoyo said, dramatically eyeing his husband. "Yeah I can see that, dramaturg." "HEY!"

"Okay, so they are saying we are always together, and are pretty close seeming we have matching twitter pfp's and matching backgrounds in pictures. Not to mention we literally go everywhere together. So we haven't made this exactly full proof." Shoyo stated matter of factly. "So they've been blowing me up about the situation as if I'd out you to them? I mean I COULD just say you're married and then boom. That's all right?" Tobio asked, gently kneeing the bed, settling back beside his lover. "Tobio, of course not, they'll be at your fucking neck trying to figure out who I'm married to!" "Okay, so what? I can't just say we're married and then shut all this dramatic ass shit down? This has been dragging for 2 days now, and it's getting suspect as HELL, since we both haven't said shit after our last tweets." To this, Shoyo immediately went blank. "Wait, did you just say you'd tell them we're married? TOBIO THE WHOLE REASON WE HADN'T TOLD WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND WAS SCARED OF THEM KNOWING!!" Shoyo laughed, shielding himself with a warm pillow for the hard blow he would receive. Not that kind of blow, that could come later. "I LITERALLY WASN'T??? I WANTED TO SPEND OUR NEWLYWED LIFE IN PEACE FOR THE FIRST YEARS NOT BECAUSE I WAS PUSSY! TAKE THAT SHIT BACK." Tobio yelled, pulling the pillow off of the mess of bubbly Shoyo. "OHHH SO YOU WERE BEING A SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL NEW HUSBAND TO ME?? THAT'S SO CUTE BABY!" The redhead teased more, causing his husband to frown in defeat and turn into his side of the bed, like a hurt adolescent boy when his parents say no. "NOOO IM SORRY, I- THAT'S HILARIOUS! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE THINKING THAT FAR AHEAD IM SORRRRYYYYY!!" Shoyo whined, cooing as he grabbed his husband's waist from behind, smashing his head into the defined back muscles. "Fuck you, you aren't getting shit for Valentine's." To this the ginger laughed loudly, but it diminished almost immediately, as he got another notification. Uh oh.

"Pro volleyball player Hinata Shoyo otherwise known as "Ninja Sho" rumored to be married, yet messing around on the side?? Click to read more!" Shoyo read, as he sat silently watching his phone in disbelief at the bold accusation. "...Sho? What- the younger started, soon feening to the overwhelming silence in the room. And boy was it deafening."..Damn they think you're a two timer??? COULDN'T be me." Tobio said, staring at Shoyo. "I wouldn't be so proud saying that if I were you, motherfucker you're legitimately on the next slide." The redhead finished as he threw the phone in Tobio's lap, appearing over his shoulder. "Pro V-League-Hot Shot Setter Kageyama Tobio involved in steamy cheating scandal with former and future partner Hinata Shoyo?? Read mor..." "Are you fucking kidding me? I literally do NOTHING!" Tobio shouted as the other laughed. "Okay seriously, what the hell do we do when we have an interview next week??" He asked. "Uhhh clear the rumors?? Or keep those bitches coming, it doesn't matter to me. Post another pic, get em going or something. Spice this shit up a little." The taller said, making his lover look up. "You know, for someone who doesn't want anything to do with the situation, you sure love stirring the pot." Shoyo said, rummaging through his camera roll for a worthy indirect picture. "Well yeah, if I'm gonna be in some shit at least have it detail oriented, you know I'm not a stickler for bare minimum, Sho." Tobio said, pulling the sheets over his whole body. "Hmm... Im just gonna," Shoyo began, snapping a quick pic of his hand wrapped around his husband's bicep, ring present in the frame. It wasn't explicitly shown off, but you can still see the band around his slim fingers. The ring wasn't exactly subtle either, as his husband decided to go big or go home with his proposal. Meaning it was a pretty huge rock resting on his hand, notifying everything that comes in contact with it that he's very obviously not on the market. Hell, he never was, seeming this fucker swooped in and bought all rights to the older within his early age of 14. "Tobio do you want to post one?" Shoyo asked, putting down his phone indicating he already posted the picture. "Mmm nah, don't make it too easy for them. I'll tweet something when I wake up."

"Posted." The black haired man said, throwing his phone on the nightstand. "That's so perfect, Tobi! That's wayyy more roundabout than a matching picture!" Shoyo exclaimed, tickling his husband's nape. Yawning, Tobio reached to his left, scooping up a hungry Shoyo to go cook breakfast.

(The tweet was a reply to a fan asking where Tobio was in all of this uproar dealing with the picture Shoyo just posted, and in response he said "i just woke up dude", simple, yet if you look into it, and compare it with the picture, things add up a little.)

@midkai
I just want to know who that is in the picture
♥︎27k

@gegeeee
I think it's Kageyama in the picture guyssss
♥︎13k

@telkumanii
@gegeeee how do you think that?
♥︎5,001

@gegeeee
@telkumanii well, they're always together, remember when they were seen out and Kageyama grabbed his hand?? +Hinata's secret lover is a man, since we seen the arm. Also, I'm a certified Kageyama simp, I know those hands;)
♥︎26k

"It seems like they're starting to figure it outttt!" Shoyo yelled, stuffing his face with a piece of French toast. Ever since Tobio came back from France, he's been trying to cook a lot of the pastries and cuisine from there, and Shoyo couldn't be happier. His favorite rice and egg was a staple, but he has to admit, this dish is easily rivaling it every time he eats it. "Finally, after years this is getting kind of old." The younger stated, rinsing his hands in the sink. "So, I say leave it tonight, then tomorrow, officially post it. Break off social media for 2-3 days, come back and say some slick shit, then go to our interview the day after." Shoyo planned, earning a nod from the other. "Fine with me, just be prepared for that shit interview," he said. This week is going to be a long one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo I'm so sorry for the late upload, I've been sick for some time (no I don't have the vid💀), and also ik this chap is kinda short, but I decided to cut it here🙏🏽 next chapter will be mad long, since it is the final chapter, but do not fret! I'm currently writing 3 new shobio books that I have a feeling y'all are gonna like. They are a bit mature, carrying smut in them, but I promise they'll be so fucking good bro. See y'all next chapter!