Who are you?

Camila's POV

I accepted my dad's decision as to leave the house with some guards. I decided to go with to guards but they aren't allowed to stay too close to me.

I took my bath, did my hair and wore a pink crop top with a black jacket and a pair of black jeans, let's not forget a pair of black buckle heels.

I wanted to go to work today, maybe it could lighten up my mood. I walked into my car and drove off.

I made it to the industry very early today cos I had some lingerie shooting to take. I went straight up to where the shooting will take place.

I met Annie holding out a pair of black lingerie. Annie is my assistant and also a friend I hang on with usually. We ain't really that close to each other.

Annie seems to notice me as she walk up to me. "Annie, hey!" I  exclaimed.

"Camila, your early today. I heard what happened to you and Mason. Are you okay" the news got out so fast uh.

"I'm fine" was all I could say. But was I really fine?

"Okay, c'mon, let's get you into this" she waves the lingerie in front of me.

After the shooting, Annie and I went to get something to eat, I was really exhausted from the shooting and all. I didn't actually had anything to eat back home cos I left the house very early, now my tommy hurts..... stupid me!

We reached a fancy restaurants near by, I told the guards to take a break or take a break. Dogs!

We were walking into the restaurant but I'm certain that I heard footstep when Annie walked in. I quickly look by but there was no one there, I shrug it off. I have this feeling that I'm being watched or maybe it's just my imagination.

I was fully in, took a seat next to Annie. We called the waitress over to us. She handed us the menu after greeting us.

We look at it. "Can I have the pasta with sauce?" I ordered, Annie order hers. After a while the food came, we it, I felt a presence watching me but again I turn around, when I looked I didn't see anyone looking at me.

After some while, we went for shopping as we came across the store. We bought a lot of things before we path ways. I waved her goodbye and headed to my car. I sat on the passenger sit while the driver drove away.

Third person's POV

*Charls I'm warning you, give me back what's mine. Don't mess with me.* The caller warned.

"I ain't giving you anything boy, and don't you try anything with my family" Mr Simpson yelled on the phone.

*I think you should call your daughter first before you threaten me. Hope she's fine. And oh..... she's beautiful. Byeeee* he chuckled, he cut the call before he could say anything.

Mr Simpson was frustrated. "Fuck" he yelled. He sat down with his hands on his face.

Camila's POV

We were on our way to the mansion, it was getting late. I later change my mind as I saw an old friend's house. I quickly told the driver to pull over at the side pack. "Ma'am, but why? We are almost to the mansion" he said making me glare at him.

"I don't fucking care, I want to meet a friend at that party" I said, pointing my index finger to the house not so far from where we are. "So pull over there" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am" he said firmly as he stopped at the front side of the road closed to the house. It was already 4:07 PM. I walked into the house, loud music playing in the background. I said 'hi' to them all as I had a few drinks.

I needed to leave now, so I walked out as the guards followed me from behind as I walked to the car that is a little bit far from the house.

Just as I was walking, a man came from no where and attack the guards behind me. They were only two. I didn't know what to do. I started screaming as the man caught one of the guards fist that was ready to punch, the man gave him an uppercut and went behind him before snapping his neck. He fell to the ground lifelessly. I scream.

The other guard attack him but got caught,  the man hit him hard before he hit his head thrice on a metal iron behind him and the guard fell lifelessly on to the ground. I was alone.

The man was not even panting, he turne and look at me. I was met with a beautiful sky blue eyes. He was gorgeous, he had a perfectly trimmed jawline. He was incredibly tall and handsome. His biceps bulging out from his black sleeved shirt, his dark hair was perfectly. Man this guy is hot.

Oh no.... snap out of it Cams, you're in danger.

I moved back as he walked closer to me . I kept moving backwards. I wasn't scared of this man but I wasn't gonna risk it either.

"Who are you?" he didn't answer but put a smirk on his face. He has dimples? Fuck me! "What do you want?"

"You have a pretty voice. Why don't you come to me and I'll tell you" he said. This time he increased his pace......I'm freaking out.

"Not a chance" I tried to run but he caught me In one swift, he pulled me close so the back of my head was touching his chest. I squirm in his grabs, but he tighten his grip.

He quickly brought out a white material from his back pocket. "Shhhh......" He shush me as he put it on my nose. I inhale and that was it. Everything turn dark and I black out. I felt two hands wrapped around me before I was gone.

Here is another update. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Let me know what you think. Aliyyarose18 loves you all ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks.