Escape

Camila's POV.

I moved my body up and down around the room looking for what to use as a weapon to escape. I opened many drawers but I found nothing.

I decided to give up so I flop onto the bed. It's was already 9 PM, thanks to the clock Leo set in the room. I sigh as I look at my left to see a huge lamp over there, a stupid idea of escaping came to my mind.

I quickly rang the emergency bell as I pulled the lamp to my side, I quickly got up from the bed with the lamp and made my way to the door.

Leo's POV.

I lay on my bed with my hands behind my head as I look at the ceiling, I was deep in though.

Soon I heard the emergency bell I set for Camila ringing. I quickly left my room, down the stairs to the underground as I quickly unlock it.

Camila's POV.

I heard a click on the door as I stand behind the door holding my lamp firmly on my grip, I raised it on the air as the door opened.

Leo walked in not knowing I was right behind him. I swing it towards him trying to knock him out, but unfortunately, he moved away and grab my hands together. How did he know?

He quickly turned me around, making the back of my head hit his chest as he tried collecting the lamp from me.

"I don't want to hurt you, so let it go" he said as moved me towards the table at the side.

I sigh in defeat and dropped it down. "Good girl" he said before letting me go.

I just moved to the bed and sat on it as he put on that smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask as he walk towards me with his arms fold together on his chest.

"You are really unbelievable, how didn't you learn how to fight?" He mumble.

"What do you mean by ' fight '?" I stress the last word out.

"Don't worry about it, but you are a disgrace to our clan" he said. That hurts. He insulted me.

Tears starts to fall down my face. "Thank you" I whispered through a sob. "I don't know what you mean by clan, but thanks. I am a disgrace, I never had a happy life since by mom died. I didn't do very well in school, and for that people call me a disgrace to my family. So once again, thank you." I sob as I pulled my knee up to my chest, wrapping my arm around it.

I wasn't ashamed that he saw me vulnerable. I didn't care.

He walked up to me, hopping on besides me on the bed. "Hey...... I'm - I'm sorry I called you that. I didn't know you've been through a lot. Aunt - I mean your mom would be proud of you" what the fuck did he called my mom?

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?" I mumble. "What do mean by ' Aunt ' are you related to me or what? What's going on" I ask. He looks confused.

He didn't say anything before he stood up and left. What the fuck is going on?

Leo's POV.

I walked out of the room, I couldn't stay there cos I'm afraid anything I say will be a problem.

I got into my office to see a sad Elena. I wonder what happened now?

I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Elena, what's wrong?"

"I miss him" tears starts to stream on her face. I know how bad she missed the love of her life, my best friend.

I sent him to keep an eye on Mr Sampson, and he never fails to give me information. He only comes back during occasional sessions.

"Soon, he'll be back. He is doing a great job and nothing is going to stop him" I said, trying to console her.

"Yeah, you're right, nothing is gonna happen" she nods her head bravely.

Third person's POV

Mr. Sampson flop on his seat inside his office. He told the police to get ready, cos he has a new plan since the one of recording didn't go well.

Suddenly, the door click opened, revealing Eric pulling Steve into the office. He looks nervous and scared.

Mr. Sampson stood up, walking towards him as he stood there all scared. "So Steve, why is that when I was busy in a call that I wanted to record, the light went off.

"Sir, to be sincere, I don't know" he said nervously.

"Is that so? Or you are working for Leonardo because you think he would pay more than me? Don't lie to me" he yelled.

"Sir, I promise you. I could never done something like that" he begged.

"Shut the fuck up" he yelled, picking up his gun and pointing it towards him. "He thought he had won, but he just bought you to your death" and with that, he shut him on the head.

Steve lifeless body fell on the floor. Blood streaming from him head, making Eric speak up. "You couldn't have shut him" he said.

"Three years Eric, this guy has been fucking with me for three years" he yelled.

"Still, we could have tortured him till he speaks up"

"I don't care. I'm getting my daughter back" he walked out.

He rushed towards his sell phone and dial Leo's number. He picked.

*Oh hello*

"You think you can mess with me? Well your precious mole has been killed. You think I can't get to you? Well you thought wrong" he yelled.

Leo laughs. *Chill dude, you don't know what you are saying, trust me* he chuckle.

"I hate you. I will kill you."

*Good luck with that*

Leo's POV

I cut the call as I settled in my room. Did he kill him? Gosh! What if he's in danger.  I cleared does thoughts. I know he's not, I can feel it.

I kept thinking about Camila. She's so fucking beautiful and feisty. I couldn't seem to get my mind off her. I was already getting hard thinking about her.

"Leo?" Comes Megan's voice.

"Come in, Megan" she walked in.

This is exactly what I need. She walked up to me, hovering over me, her legs at my side. I flipped her over.

I need to get my mind off of Camila. I don't even know what I'm feeling.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Sorry I posted late. It wasn't easy thinking of what to write down.

And sorry for the short chapter.

Love you guys ❤️