Outside

Camila's POV

I'm so tired of this place. Since what I heard about my dad, I didn't want to go or escape. Since he could kill my mother, why won't he kill me if I found out.

I was getting sick and weak. I haven't had fresh air since. Suddenly, the door to the room opened, Leo walked in.

"Hey, I was thinking if you'll like to go outside. I know it's been long you've been in here and it's not good for your health" he said. Oh now he cares. Was I the one thinking he doesn't? I didn't stay in place so why would he care.

"I would love that" I offered a small smile.

"But no funny business" he warned.

"I promise" I said.

Third person's POV

Three guards came into Mr Sampson office. They stood in his front desk. "Sir, you called for us" one of the guards said.

"Yes. I want you to spy on Leonardo Diaz where ever he's going. Attack him and bring his head to me" he said.

"Yes sir. We will not fail you" with that, they walked out.

Mr Sampson sat there contented that everything will go well because those were his best assassins.

Camila's POV

We head out of the room, it took a lot of stairs to leave the underground. We made way to what looks like an attic. But this room was big enough to be an attic.

We walked out to be greeted by a beautiful living room. It's huge. It has a beautiful chandelier hanging on the ceiling. I looked at the place in awe. I was gigantic. My dad's house was no compaire to this man's house.

"Since your dad's inheritance never went to you, how did you get a house like this" I ask as we walked towards the entrance.

"When my dad was still alive. He bought me a company. To take care of, I was just seventeen. I grew the industry and look at me. I'm a multi billionaire, it's not about the money, it's about what my dad has installed for me. He said there's a small box you'll find. He said it has a password but he didn't tell me. He said I'll know when I lay my hands on it." He said.

We step out of the house. Oh my fucking goodness. This place looks like a hotel. It has stairs at both sides and a pool in the middle. I can't believe this. Only one guy owns this place.

"Well, my dad also requested me to do something" he said.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Everything happened so fast. My dad was like a brother to yours. But my dad noticed something different about him. He made me promise that if anything happens, I should find a way to protect you, that's why you are here. I didn't just kidnap you, I saved you cos If your dad finds out you know about this, I'm not sure you would be alive" he explained.

I can't believe this. My dad was selfish. He didn't care about anyone. We walked towards a black SUV. He opened the passenger door and gesture for me to get in. I got into it.

He made way to the driver's seat and ignite the engine. The car moved towards the gate. The guards open the gate and before I knew, we where on the road.

It was a silent ride till he broke the silent. "You hungry?" He asked. He grip the staring wheel gently.

"Oh yes. I'm extremely hungry" I said. I was exhausted and I need sun. I wonder where we are going.

He stopped at MacDonald's drive through and ordered a bucket of chicken and fries with some Coke and Pepsi.

"Thanks" I said as he hands me one of the bag. "So, what this about fighting you talked about the other day?" I decided to ask.