Underground

Leo's POV.

As I injected the syringes into her neck, I watch her fragile body fall to my arm. I quickly got hold of her, carrying her into my arm as I made way to the bed.

I lay her down as I instantly rush to get a pair of chains and pad lock at the side. I didn't want her sleeping uncomfortable on the bed. I slipped the chains into the metal head board, it was long so I fold it around her wrist and use the padlocks to lock it so she can't get away but not so far to ring the emergency bell.

It reminded me of last night when I got a hold of her. She didn't know I was following her around ever since she left her house.

I attack the two men that were to protect her, me knowing how to fight, thanks to our clan. I can't still believe that Camila can't fight, this is the first time I'm hearing this about our clan.They didn't know they were protecting her from me, Leonardo Diaz.

I brought her to my home that night but I couldn't keep her in one of the rooms in the house so I took her to the underground across my basement.

Now that she is laying on the bed, I I used the opportunity to get a quick view of her. She has this plump pink lips, her light brown hair everywhere around her shoulder and her face. She looks adorable when she sleeps, I tug the hair away from her face, she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. But no.... she's the enemy's daughter.

I quickly call for a maid to come down over. Few minutes later, she rushed down. "I'm here master" she said, bowing her head down. Gosh this people.

"For fuck sake stop calling me master" I said calmly. "Loose the locks and get her into a pajama and lock it back. She won't be waking up any time soon." I handed her some keys. "Clean this mess to and when you are done, lock the entire door, both hard wooden door and the one up the stairs and drop the keys in my office. Understood?" She nod, and without wasting time, I head out of the room and up the stairs.

I head to my room, but I can't stop thinking about what's mine isn't with me.

I decided to call Charls about his daughter. Sometimes his stress make me happy. I picked out my phone from my pocket and dial his number. He picked.

"I see you already know that your daughter is missing. I'm so sorry for that" I mocked him through the phone.

*Look boy let her go this instance* he order. Who does he think he is?.

"But I don't know where she is" I continue my mocking through the phone. I can feel he is loosing it.

*I will kill you boy* threatened.

"It's sad you think I took her, but oh well. I hope you find her soon" I said as I cut the call before he could say anything. I love doing that.

I walked into my room wanting to get some rest, but not what I expected was in there, in my bed. "Megan, who are you doing here?" She didn't respond.

Megan is my...... Let's just say she's the girl who I sleep with. My sex buddy. She's always there for me when I need pleasure and to satisfy my sexual urges. I pay her. I do care about her, but for a reason I think she is falling for me. The last thing I want now is love.

I walk towards the bed, she was only wearing her undergarments. She looks sad. "What's wrong, why are you so upset?" I cup her face in concern.

"I haven't seen you all day" he said.

I sigh, this girl is weird. "I was busy" I reply.

"Are you busy right now?"

"Uhh.....I was thinking of going to sleep"

She pulled me close to her, before I know it, her lips where on mine. I got carried away, I kissed her back as she take off my shirt. I pulled her more into the bed, while I hover on her  Okay I need this right now. 

Third person's POV.

Mr Sampson dropped his phone on the table. As soon as he heard his daughter has been kidnapped, he called Leo but he refused to pick up. But later, Leo called him.

He felt so angry. As fast as he could, he called for his most trusted man, Eric Barnes.

Eric walked into the living room towards Mr Simpson. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry sir, we'll find her."

"Eric I want you to inform the others that my calls should always be recorded and trailed. Please we need to save her or she will know the truth about her mother. We have to involve the police, I need to get into his house, but they are many rooms in there how will I know." he said.

"Yes sir" Eric rushed to inform the men about everything and if they get any information.

Leo's POV.

After spending a lot of time with Megan, I quickly took a shower. The sun was already rising.

I came out of my en suit as I made my self up. I didn't have enough sleep cos of Megan and her lustful eyes on me.

I dressed my self in a black tank top, to go with it, I put on a black jacket and a pair of black jeans. I slip into my black high boots.

My phone ring right when I was about to head out. I picked up the call. "Hey what's going on?" I asked my best friend who is walking for Charls Sampson. He gives me information about what is happening.

*Hey dude, the old man wants to involve the police and he wants us to record every single call you have with him* he said calmly.

I laughed. "You know what to do right?" I asked.

*Yeah, bye man* he said.

*Later* I hang up.

Charls thinks that he can fool me, but no.

I ain't letting go of Camila till he gives me what's mine. He took what is mine and I will take what is his.

Charls don't know what is coming for him. I will do anything to get back what's mine. My dad's. I made a promise to my dad and I will for fill that promise no matter what it cost.

Here is Leo's POV. We will soon know what Mr Simpson is hiding.

And who do you think is the mole, that is giving Leo information?

Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter. Love you guys ❤️