Practice makes perfect

Camila's POV

It's been a serious week. Leo has been busy for a while now and I'm bored. I need fashion.

I picked up my naked body from his bed, he was still sleeping. I walked towards the en suit, naked till I heard him clear his throat. Oh my goodness, I'm walking naked front of him. Is it weird that I'm nervous even if he has seen all of me?

"Camila, are you trying to kill me or what?" He asked. No, you're the one trying to kill me.

"Is it weird that I don't want to turn around?" I asked.

"Yes, it is" he said. I could hear him smirking from behind me.

"Well I don't want to" I said blankly.

"Are you nervous?" He asked. Of course I am.

"Nope" I lied. I don't know but I couldn't move. I heard him got up and walked from behind me.

He wrapped his hands around me. I gasp. I clearly forgot he is naked. His hard-on poking my back. "You can see that you're trying to kill me" he said. I gulp. "Well, we can always do it in the shower" okay, I'm officially wet.

Before I knew it, he scooped me up into his arm and walk into the en suit.

                    *_*_*_*

We eat in the dinning room in silence. Leo took small glance at me all the time. I ignored it. Elena was looking in between the two of us It was only the sound of our eating utensils so I decided to break the silence.

"I'm bored" I uttered. They both looked at me.

"So what do you want me to do?" He suddenly say. What's wrong with this guy?

"Anything, I can't stay in this house. No phone, nothing" I said.

"Okay, you wanna train?" What?

"What do you mean by train?" I narrowed my eyes.

"He means fight, you dumbass" Elena cursed. I hate the guts of this lady.

"But I don't know how to fight" I say like a child.

"I'll show you" he said. He was looking at me intensely.

"Oh, okay" a small blush creep onto my cheeks. He chuckled. I frown.

                *'*'*'*'*'*'*

We where currently in a huge room. People fight each other in a hall, wow.

We walked I to the last room at the edge. Elena was right behind us. We entered and met some of Leo's guards fighting.

"Camila" he called out making his guards stop. "This is my training room. George" he called a guy at the left. "I want you to fight with George" what?

George came forward. He had light brown hair and green eyes, he looks about my age. "Hi" he said.

"What? Heck no. I can't even throw my hands out and you want me to fight him? He will literally kill me" I pointed out.

"George here is new to us. He barely knows how to fight" he said. "So, you're in same place. Now, clear the ground. I want to see what you got" he added.

"How am I suppose to fight him." Everyone cleared away leaving me, George and Leo in the middle.

He sigh. "Place your fist on the air." He instructed. He walked behind me and press his chest against my back. Is he training me or seducing me?  I placed my first on the air awkwardly. "Like this" he moved my Left fist on top of the right but it didn't touch each other.