The Truth

Camila's POV

It's been a month I've been couped up in this room. I haven't seen the sun, I even barely know how it looks. I'm so tired, I'm feeling weak cos I haven't had vitamin-d for a month now.

I need to get out of here, I'm getting crazy. I decided to once again search for what I could use as a weapon. My eyes glance at a drawer close to the closet.

I stood up from the bed and walk over to it. I opened it to see that it was filled with books. I hissed. Closing the drawer, my eyes caught something, something I've been looking for all my life...... It's, it's a knife. Great.

I took it out and ran to my bed. Was I really gonna stab someone? I placed it under my pillow. I was gonna try my luck.

I heard what seems like footstep. This is my chance. I stood up and walk behind the door with the knife in my hands. Like the same position I was the last time.

The door swung open to reveal a tank top Leo. I shake my head at my own thought and fling the knife towards him..... Gosh, he knew.

He blocked it by bending down and quacking me down. I stood up and tried again but he caught my hands and fling the knife out of my grip.

I squirm as he held me from behind, it reminded of the last time. "Get off me" I yelled.

"We're you actually going to stab me?" He whispered in my ear from behind. Why was I getting wet because of that.

"Fuck you" I scream.

"Fuck me? Is like I'll be fucking you tonight" he said. Why was this arousing me. I clench my thighs together as he dropped me on the bed and hover over me.

"Fuck you" I yelled. Shut up cams, why do keep saying that?

"Fuck me?" He leaned down and whispered. His chest touching my breast.

"No, me" why did I say that.

"With pleasure" he whispered. He smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and passionate. He pulled the hem of my shirt. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this" he said, as he pulled away.

"Then take me" I was aroused by this man. I want him now.

He pulled his tank top off his body to reveal a magnificent abs. "Are you sure you want this" he said, with a smirk on his face.

"Yes" I nod. That was when he took control of me.

~~~~~~~~

It looks like it was morning when I woke up. I raised my naked body to see that Leo was sleeping soundly.

My mind drifted off to last night. He was like magic. He took me right here as if I was his. I saw the door to the room was still open but for some reason, I didn't want to leave.

I want to stay with him. The way he touched my body, it made me feel.... different. I smile at that.

I wasn't upset that I just had sex with my kidnapper. The way he handled me tells me there's more to the story.

I turned to see him staring at me. I blush. "How was your night?" His husky voice asked me. OMG what am I gonna say.

"My first best night in this.... place" I said.

He leaned up to kiss my forehead. "Glad you liked it" he said gladly.

Awkward silent came between us. He was staring at me. I think the look he was given me was making me wet again. I fold my thighs together. He noticed.