Surprise visit

Camila's POV

I woke up from the sound of the alarm. Thankfully, I wasn't restrained, it's been a week since I saw Leo but for some reason, I was curious.

Ever since the day he tried to console me, saying it would be over soon. I was starting to think he isn't that bad.

Have my dad done something wrong? I really miss Leo, I'm not use to not seeing him, but I need to get out of here. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the click on the door.

Finally, Leos' here, a small blush creep onto my cheeks. He tilt his head, folding his hands across his chest. "Why are you blushing?" He smirk.

I turned my face away from him so he wouldn't ask more questions but I thought wrong. What he said next really shocked me. "Did you miss me?" Gosh!

My eyes go wide as I look at him. "What? Heck no, why the fuck would I miss my kidnapper" I scoffed, but I could feel him staring at me as I look away.

He sigh. "Okay, your dad is having a visit over here with the police today and I don't want you messing up" like that, a maid walked in with a tray and lay it on the bed in front of me before standing at the side. "So eat, I have to take care of you while he comes and goes"

Take care of me? What does that mean? "How do you know all this? My dad can't call you and tell you he's coming over" I asked.

"kitten, you don't expect me to kidnap you and not get any information from the other side" he chuckled. "Now eat up, I don't have enough time. He'll be here in an hour so I'll wait for you..... right here" he sat on the couch at the of the bed. "Well? Eat" he gesture to the food.

After eating my food, the maid came over to take the tray and walk out of the room. Leo was still staring at me with those blue orbs of his.

He stood up instantly, walking towards me, I moved a little but he caught my hands and drew me close to him. Our faces were inches away from each other, he could hear my uneven breathing.

"Your dad is almost here, you can't be conscious when he's around. I wouldn't want to try and make you unconscious if it wasn't for your mischief last week since. So let me just say......." His palm fist my hair, before I could protest, I felt a sting on my neck as I realized he just injected a sedative into my neck. "I'm sorry" that's the last thing I heard before I fell unconscious.

Leo's POV

I lay her head on the pillow gently, I didn't want to do this, but because of the other day, she was capable of anything so l make sure she doesn't spoil my plan.

I pulled the chain and chained her up Incase she wakes up. I didn't want her yelling for help so I pick up a duck tape and cover her mouth before I walked out.

I headed towards the living room. A guard walks up to me. "Sir, Mr. Sampson and the police are here" he informed. Elena walked down stairs. She's ready.

"They're here" I informed her. She gave me an acknowledging nod. I told the guards to let them in.

I breathe before walking to them as they entered. "Mr. Sampson, what brings you and the police here to my house? Hope all is well" I gesture my hand for a shake but he didn't respond.

"Oh cut the shit and tell me were is my daughter" he yell..... I laugh inside my head. He is easy to be fooled.

"Is this what this is all about? Mr Simpson, I was the one there for you when you're daughter was kidnapped and this is what you repay me with. A threat?" I said with fake tears threatening to fall. I turned to the police officers. "Officers, do I look like a kidnapper?" I looked at my cousin who was already faking tears. She's such an actor.

"Sir, it's okay but we need to search your house" the police officer said.

I sniffle back my fake tears. "As you wish" Mr Sampson was shocked at our little scene.

For what seems like an hour, the police has been searching our house. Too big, I could only imagine. They finally came back, meeting me and my cousin seated on one of the sofa.

"I'm telling you, she's in hear" I heard Mr Sampson telling the officers.

They stood in front of me. "Sir I'm sorry for the disturbance" I nod my head at them.

"Officers, I will like to you to give Mr Sampson a restraining order. I don't want him close to me. I can't believe he never trusted me" I eyed him from head to toe.

"What?" Mr Sampson yelled.

"No problem sir. Officers let's help Mr Sampson out of the house" they all dragged him out of the house. He looked back at us, we gave him funny faces.

"You will regret this, Leonardo Diaz" he yelled as they dragged him out.

Camila's POV

My eyes flutter open, my hands were chained. Not surprised about that.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. The devil himself walked in. "Hello, sleeping beauty" he mocked.

"Do you really have to put me to sleep when ever you like?" I was pissed off right now.

"Oh..... Yeah" he replied blankly. "Oh, daddy is gone now so chillax" this man. "We won't be seeing him anymore" what?

"What do you mean?" I was curious to know.

"I made the police give him a restraining order" he shrugged.

I hissed. "Can I at least ask you a question?" I found myself saying.

"Sure" he tilt his head.

"What did my dad ever did to you that made you do all this?" I wanted to know.

"Right now, I can't tell you. You won't believe me so why waste my time"

"Help me to trust you. I need answers...... Please" I found myself begging.

"I have to go now. See you later" he said before walking out of the room.

I need to know everything, the truth, and something tells me there's a lie in it but not from Leo. I have to make him tell me.