Operation

Leo's POV

I made a phone call with my friend at the other side to tell him the plan. We already went through the plan with everyone.

"You guys know what to do right?" I said as I explained the plan one more time.

"Yeah" Elena and Camila said.

"Tonight, we move." I said.

After our discussion, I was about to turn back when Elena walked away but Camila stopped me by the hand. She looks scared.

"Camila, what's wrong?" I asked as I cupped her cheeks.

"What if..... What if something happens to you?" She asked looking frightened.

"Nothing is gonna happen, I promise" I assured.

"Well, okay" she said uncertainly. But I ignored it anyway.

"Baby, I need to make a phone call with you father, okay?" I said, she nod her head. I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I brought out the phone and dialed the idiot's number. "Charles, tonight" I assured him.

*You have finally come to your senses, haven't you kiddo* he mocked.

"I don't care, just bring my property back to me." I yelled through the phone. I cut the call.

This is gonna be a long day, I can't wait to get this over with. I hope our plan works out.

Third person's POV

"He agreed" Mr Simpson exclaimed as he dropped the phone on his desk.

Eric was standing front of him. "Sir, should I get the guns? We should prepare ourselves" he said.

"Yes, yes, we need our strongest men. Get all of them ready." He said.

"Yes sir, right away" Eric said.

Camila's POV

LATER THAT EVENING

"Camila, hurry up, it's almost time" Leo called out from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute" I said as I made my way out of the room. I walked downstairs to see everyone waiting. "I'm here, sorry I took long" I said nervously.

I moved over to Leo, he cupped my cheeks and said. "It's gonna be fine, calm down" he assured.

"Okay" I breathe out.

"Shall we get going now. The car is waiting for us" he said as he gestures to the door.

"Uhh, yeah, sure" I replied.

I was really scared, but not for only me, but for Leo. I don't want to lose him. He's the only one I have and I don't want to loose that.

We made way out of the house and towards the g wagon wheel that await for us.

The guard open the door for us and we head into it. The driver ignited the engine and before we knew it, we were already on the road.

"When we are half way there, I need to tie your hands" Leo uttered.

I looked at him with curious eyes. "Why?" Was my question.

"Because, we want them to think that you are actually captive" he explained.

I sigh. "Fine" I replied. The car move down to the dark street. It was silent for a long time till we came to a stop in a big warehouse.

He had already tied my hands so we came out of the car. "We'll make it look real" he whispered to my ear. He pushed me towards the warehouse.

We walked down the rocky ground till we stop front of the door. I sigh before he opened it. Wow, it's really big and had a lot of things inside. I looked ahead to see my dad holding a brief case.

"Daddy" I exclaimed. Well, we have to make it look real so here I am.

"Darling" he called. "Don't worry, we'll make it back home okay?" He said.

"Now, hand over the papers and my mom's gift" Leo demanded.

"First, give her to me" he said.

"Not a chance" Leo said sternly as he held me close to him.

"Well, it's like we will do it the hard way then" he smirked as many of his men came out of the dark. Their gun facing us.

I saw many I knew, I saw Eric, gosh, I can't believe Eric could work for my dad. "I thought you said it'll only be the two of us" Leo yelled, he's really a good actor.

"Oh, I lied, now hand over the girl" he yelled. Leo instantly let me go, I didn't want to leave his sight. I walked over to my dad. "It's okay darling, you're safe" he said as he hugged me. Fuck you. "Eric, take her into the car" he said to Eric.

Third person's POV

Eric led Camila towards the back exit. He loosed my rope so I could walk freely. I made out my dad's SUV. "Long time no see, Camila" he finally uttered and that's when she knew it, the voice in Leo's calls.

"Eric? You're the spy?" She turned around and asked.

"Shh, keep your voice down. Yeah, I am" he replied. Wow, that's very cool, she thought. "Get in the car, I'm going now. This is were I stop." He said and I understand him. "If your dad asked, tell him I ran away okay?" He said.

She nod. "Okay" she said.

"See you when you return back, bye" he waved and she could site Elena gesturing for him to come over. He gave Camila one last glance before running off to Elena. She just sat in the car and relax.

Meanwhile Leo was standing in front of fifteen guards with guns. "You actually think I'll give you all this, it's too much for a twenty seven years old boy, am I right, Leonardo?" Mr Simpson mocked. "Now, I don't think you need to live anymore" he added.

That's when a flashbomb came through and everything turned cloudy. Leo started to run to the side as he started to hear confused gunshots. He spotted his men coming through as they started to attack.

Mr Simpson was as confused as ever started to run through the back exit. Leonardo followed and blocked his path. "Hand it over" Leo said.

"Fuck you boy" Mr Simpson said. He made way for it as they started to fight. They throw punches at each other. Leo was getting the upper hand.

The brief case was still in his hands. Leo ran and tackle him to the ground. The brief case fell from his hand.

Leo ran towards it but Mr Simpson caught his leg and draw him back. He started to punch him on the face. Leo groan in pain.

He instantly held his fist and nod him making Mr Simpson fall to the floor. He ran to the brief case and picked it up before running to the front door. His men already took care of Mr Simpson men. They all followed Leo out.

Mr Simpson and the few of his men stood up and head to the back door as they could hear police sirens coming to their direction. "Fuck, let's move" he said to his men.

He made way to his car to see it was only Camila in it. "Honey, where is Eric?" He asked as he got into the car, the men got into the other car and one of them started Mr Simpson car engine.

"He ran away without a word daddy, I was so scared" she cried out, Mr Simpson didn't even know she was faking it.

Well, she knew the plan wasn't over, Leo would never leave her with this monster. "Did he hurt you or tell you anything?" He asked curiously.

"He did hurt me but he never said anything" she sob in her dad's shoulder.

"Tomorrow, we'll bring him down. We are going to the police" he said sternly.

"Okay daddy" she replied then hug her father, smiling at his back with the success her and Leo had made.

Hey guys, I know it's been long since I updated. I'm sorry for it, I've been busy with work and everything. I hope you ain't upset.

Leo as finally gotten his inheritance. Do you think the final plan would work? Find out in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️