I do trust you

Camila's POV

Waking up to see that my face was buried on the croak of Leo's neck. I was on top of him. My dress half open.... And he's looking at me.

I quickly move away from him. A chuckle escaped his lips. "It's not funny" I said.

"Yes it is. I asked you if I could hold you, you said no and now you're the one holding me" he mocked. Fucking Leo.

"Oh, just forget it" I looked at his bulging erection. He cut me.

"You wanna have some fun?" Damn it, I can't handle it anymore.

"Yes" I whispered. He hover over flinging my night wear away from my body.

                ~*~*~*~

We headed down stairs. "Leo, he's on the phone" Elena said from the diner. I saw tears streaming down her face.

Leo rushed down and grab the phone from her hand. He put it on speaker, so they could both listen. "Hey dude" Leo said. I emerged downstairs.

*Long time no see. Baby, are you still there?* The familiar voice ask.

"Yeah, sweetheart. I'm here" she cried.

*Please stop crying, you're hurting me. Im gonna see you soon okay?* He said.

"Dude, it'll all be over soon" Leo said. Because of my dad all this is happening. And because of selfishness, my dad is doing all this.

*I know. It's just a matter of time before he breaks. Have you told the girl, cos that's the last thing the old man wants* they both look up at me.

"We did" Leo said.

*I was hoping you'd say that* he said through the phone.

"It will be over soon. I love you man, you're so brave" Leo said. I could have sworn that I saw tears building up in his eyes.

*Love you too, love you babe* he said. Awwn.

"Love you too, see you soon" she cried. The phone went off.

Elena had run upstairs. "Who was that?" I asked.

"My best friend" he replied.

"I mean who is he, I've heard that voice before but I can't put my mind into it" I said narrowing my eyes to try to remember.

"That's not for you to know" he shrugged.

"Fine, but is there any chance that I can move in this house without following you around?" I asked. I'm sick and tired of following him like a dog.

"Can I trust you?" He asked.

"Why would you be having sex with me if you don't trust me?" I exclaimed.

"Well you make a point" he muttered.

"And, I don't think I'll like to go back to my home. I can't..... I don't want to see my dad's face.

"Oh, are you sure you don't want to leave after all this?" He asked.

Do I? "I... I don't know" I said. "I don't really know what to do anymore. It's fucking messed up" I said. Where would I go.

"You can stay with me if you want" he offered.

I hesitate before offering him a smile. His eyes blue as ever. It amazeses me sometime. He's like a cat. Even if he calls me kitten, he is so kind but when he wants what he wants, he gets strict. Just like when he wants me.

"You can go anywhere you want but not out of the house" he said. "I do trust you" he added.

"Thanks" with that, he walked away. I headed out of the entrance. I saw a garden over at the side.

I walked towards the garden, I needed a break from all this madness. I can't believe my dad killed my mom. The one loved with all his life. He shot her on the head.

I felt bad for myself. For not always paying attention to things. Always trying to act like my role model Gigi Hadid. I didn't know things around me.

Enemies. Mason, I have always loved him but he never loved me, because of that. I hate him, I hate my dad too. He never cared about anyone.

Yesterday three of his men died but he won't care. I didn't even know when tears starts to fall from my eyes.

I heard footsteps emerged from behind me. I looked back to see Elena. I sniffle. She sat next to me.

"Painful right?" She said.

"No shit" I replied. "I never knew the truth behind me. It's just like an illusion" I said.

"In life....." She clears her throat. "I can't believe you I'm saying this but, in life you never know anyone because you are not them. People aren't transparent. They are hidden. It's not easy. The other only one I love except my cousin may die but he isn't scared of that. I'm not" she looked at me.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Cos he believes in himself and I believe in him too. I'm always sad because it's not easy to live my life without him. He is nice, caring, honest. If he wants to love he will. Just like my cousin" my heart flutter.

"Leo may look like a bad ass fucker but he knows who he is. He never had a relationship after college. But if he sees who he needs, he knows he loves that person" she said as she stood up and walk away. Weird.

I stood up and walk back in. I walked into the room to rest, my eyes hurt from all the tears. I need rest, rest for my mind, rest for my body.

Leo's POV

I picked up my phone and dialed the son of a bitch number. He actually sent his men to kill me. He should have known better.

It rang twice before he picked up. "I see your message for me. Three idiots dying for an old dick like you. Well there's in hell, waiting for you" I said through the phone.

*You son of a bitch* he gritted through the phone.

"Funny, that's just what I called you earlier" I mocked.

"Your daughter is really hot. I'm just being patient on her. Don't worry you won't know when I..... You know." I chuckled.

*I hate you* he yelled.

"Byeeee" I hang up. I'm gonna get everything back, if he likes it or not.

Third person's POV

Mr Sampson was pissed off. Eric walk into his office. "Sir, are you okay?" He asked.

"How did he know that the police were coming to his house. And how do he even know I was coming?" He asked.

"I don't know sir, but I think Steven wasn't our mole. Someone else is doing all this but how do we find out" Eric said.

"I don't care about the mole. We need a plan. As soon as possible" he said. "I want Leonardo Diaz dead and I want my daughter back before she finds out" he added.

Mr Sampson was ready to do anything possible to get Leo dead.