Huge

Camila's POV

I woke up on a huge bed as I look around. My vision was still blurry from the incident.

I looked around where I was to see that I'm in a room, not just any room but it's huge.

I try to get up but I noticed my wrist was handcuffed to the metal headboard. Next thing I heard was a click from a door I couldn't see around.

I turn my head to the direction as I met with those crazy blue eyes.

"Good, you're awake" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh. Where are my manners. I'm Leonardo, but you can call me Leo." He introduced.

"What do you fucking want from me" I yelled.

I'm really angry and all he kept doing is smiling as if he did nothing wrong.

"Kitten, the language. And watch the way you talk to me cos I ain't gonna take that shit" wow. He just turn from happy to angry. Who did he think he is. "And what I want? You're dad has something of mine and I'm not letting you go till I get it."

Oh shit!

I looked up at him, I was clearly confused of what he had just said. Most importantly, what is my dad owing this guy?

I took my gaze off of the handsome bad man in front of me. Gosh he is perfect.

I turn my gaze at the huge room in front of me, it's like this guy, I think it's Leo is rich or something.

I turn my gaze to him. "What do you mean he has something of yours?" I half yelled at him. Suddenly a group of ladies who clearly look like maids judging by their appearance came in right behind him.

"That's for me and your dad to settle" he said, he kept on smirking at me, showing off his cute little dimples. His voice is so deep and hot. Gosh, this guys body is marvelous from head to toe. I could fu -. Gosh snap out of it. He's a bad man.

"Fuck you" I curse, for a minute there I think I just heard him chuckle.

He lean in closer to my ear and whisper, "Kitten if you want to do that just say so" he said. "Next time you say that again, I will not hesitate to do it. And that a promise" I felt my cheeks turn beetroot red making him chuckle again. Okay this guy is crazy. He stopped and looked at my appearance. "Go take a shower, you look like shit. I hate dirt" he said.

"Oh, now you blame me. I'm not going anywhere till you let me go" I yelled but this time louder.

"Feisty, I see. I kinda like that. The feisty once are the most easy to break" he pause, suddenly his face showed anger. "Don't make me break you kitten" wow, now he looks scary.

I wasn't backing down yet. I gather all the saliva in my mouth and spat it on his face. Yes!

He picked out a hankie from his pocket and whipped it off. "Don't test me, kitten" he warned. "Go take a shower" he order.

"I will not" I said stubbornly, looking anywhere but him.

"I didn't ask, it was an order. But don't worry. We will do it the hard way" he snap his fingers at the maids behind him before turning on his heels and walking out of a door I couldn't even see.

Suddenly the maids rushed to me and took off my handcuffs. "Master said we should give you a bath, willingly or forcefully." Hmm....Master! This people are weirdos. But no I won't allow it. I ain't a kid.

Suddenly they dragged my hands and push me harshly towards the en suit at the other side of the room. "No, let me go, let go off me" I yelled trying to pull myself away from them but it's no use. Their grip got tighter and push me, it's as if they don't like me.