Chapter 26: Felix's Brownies

"...So that happened," Felix explained the current situation to Chan and Aisha, who sat deep in thought; empathetic towards a gloomy Jisung, who was sitting in the corner of the room. Apparently, in the well lit room, one could imagine him sitting in the corner with black and white background with depressing music playing around him.

"He thought he was a player, but he just got played!" Minho laughed.

"Well, love is fake anyway," Jeongin stated, getting glares from Chan and Aisha, and Hyunjin shushed him, saying, "Not the right place, my boy."

"I just like her so much," Jisung cried (no, actually cried), sniffling and wiping his face with the back of his sleeve, "I never thought I'd become so attached. Hell, I just wanted a noona! What is this even?"

"Hey, don't cry, please?" Aisha spoke, and Chan sat down next to Jisung, rubbing his shoulders.

"We can solve this, alright?" Chan reassured him.

"But how? They've blocked our numbers, and totally neglected us. It must mean that they were hurt by what we did," Jisung hiccupped.

"Or they are just sick of your lame jokes," Changbin tried to make the atmosphere lighter, but nobody laughed, so he just kept quiet.

"Don't worry; I'll talk to them," Aisha spoke, and Jisung snapped his head around to look at her in pure hope, "You will?"

"Yes!"

---

"Yes!"

Aisha chuckled, having been asked the question 'are you really Aisha?' an awful lot of times by Jiwon, and she kept replying to them with an excited 'yes' back.

"I still can't believe it's you!" Sihyeon tried to sound as excited as she felt, but having cried for the entirety of the past day, her voice came out croaked and rough.

"Well, I didn't know what to bring you guys, since I'm visiting you for the first time, so Felix made these brownies for you. It's not something that I came up with, but please accept this!" Aisha chuckled.

Sihyeon's smile wore off, "I-I'm sorry, but i really can't- I just- We broke off all ties with them, Aisha."

Jiwon looked at her roommate and nodded back at Aisha.

Aisha frowned, "You might have broken all ties with them, but they're truly sorry about what they did. Seriously, I just came from their dorm and Jisung was literally crying."

Something stirred in Sihyeon's heart; was it empathy? Sympathy? Guilt? Sadness? She couldn't name it.

"He was crying?" she asked Aisha, and she nodded.

"He is in terrible shape, Sihyeon. Jisung truly likes you. Maybe even more than that? I don't know; he was repeatedly telling me that he liked you so much."

Sihyeon let out a groan, "Why does it have to be so complicated?"

"What do you mean?" Aisha questioned gently.

"I just like him too much! I never thought I'd become so attached, but... but it just happened."

"That is exactly what he said," Aisha raised her eyebrows, "If that isn't a sign that you two are made for each other, then I don't know what is."

"Really?" Sihyeon looked at her with eagerness in her eyes. She truly wanted Aisha to tell her that it was a coincidence - because she really had no courage left in her to face him and apologize to him for using his best friend to play with him too.

"You know, Felix told me that Jisung was really sorry about using your best friend in order to play with your feelings without even knowing that he was causing such harm. He didn't mean any disappointment. And I can assure that because I know him, and he wouldn't do that to anyone. Especially not you," Aisha spoke in a comforting tone, shifting to sit next to Sihyeon on the couch.

"Aren't we being toxic this way?" she asked.

Aisha shook her head, "If you both like each other genuinely, then no, you aren't."

"I don't know how to face him, though..." Sihyeon covered her forehead with both her hands.

"You know what?" Jiwon spoke, "I think we can forget all that happened and move past it. We gotta face them someday, right? We still love them as idols."

"Exactly!" Aisha chirped, "Oh, and if you're feeling better, can we have the brownies? I'm kinda starving, hehe."

(a/n: DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEE I'M KEEPING YOU GUYS FED WITH CONTENT SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY THANKS ILYSM MAYDAYS <3

Be ready for cute stuff ahead!)