Epilogue

A knock sounded at the main door of the Stray Kids dorm, and being the only one around, Jeongin walked over to the entrance and opened the door.

And standing before him were Jiwon and Sihyeon.

"Hi," Jiwon dreamily said, all heart eyes for the boy.

"Not the time, Jiwon," SIhyeon whispered to her.

"Hey! Come inside-" Jeongin couldn't even complete it when Sihyeon begged, "Where's Jisung?"

"He, uh," the boy processed the question, "In his studio for-"

"Where's the studio, Jeongin?" Sihyeon desperately asked.

"T-Take the first right."

"Thank you! You're the best!" she brightly grinned at him and rushed into the dormitory, taking the first right, just as instructed by Jeongin.

Behind her, Jeongin and Jiwon watched in shock at the ordeal that had occurred before them. The maknae couldn't help but ask, "What's... wrong with her?"

"You won't believe if I tell you that!" Jiwon giggled, "Apparently, Jisung and Sihyeon are in love!"

"Oh, my- WHAT?"

Meanwhile, Sihyeon judged the room's door before trying to open it. She knocked once, but then Jisung's voice came from inside, "Go away!"

"I ain't going away that easily," she mumbled to herself, scoffing at the situation, before straight-up barging into the room.

At that very moment, all she saw was Jisung's astonished face under the bright lighting, and she proclaimed under panic, "I love you, Jisung! I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Jisung just stared at her for two seconds before muttering, "Shit."

That's when Sihyeon noticed a web camera at some distance from him, on a table, and a glimpse of comments showering on the screen.

Damn, he was on a live.

Jisung immediately ended the live stream, and with his huge, wide eyes, he stammered out, "S-Say what?"

Sihyeon gasped, "I'M SO SORRY! I HAD NO IDEA! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T LIV-"

"It doesn't matter, babe," the words she had spoken a moment ago finally sunk in, and he couldn't help the ear-to-ear grin that had ultimately started spreading across his face.

"Really?" she finally relaxed, the panic settling down.

"Yeah!" Jisung spoke, "We just provided them with a free K-drama."

"Right."

"But... do you actually...?" he wanted to confirm what he had heard; it seemed like a fever dream to him, and he wanted to know if it had actually happened.

"Yes! I really love you, Han Jisung. And I'm not going to let my inhibitions ruin what we have."

Jisung stood agape. This was new...

"I... don't know what else to say other than the fact that I'm so in love with you, Kim Sihyeon," he dazedly grasped her hands, bringing one of them up to kiss her knuckles.

Sihyeon felt pure joy; the satisfaction of caring for someone, loving someone. This feeling was a novelty and she was here to completely drench herself in that feeling.

Those hands locked with his, and without wasting any more time, they leaned in towards each other; their foreheads touching, and their noses brushing past each others'. The next second, their lips were on each others', the kiss being gentle and full of young, pure love. There was passion, yes, but it was more meek and soft than hungry.

She smiled against his lips, and he chuckled, their lips parting, but still touching the outer surface.

"This is all I've ever wanted," Jisung spoke against her lips, and she pecked his lips yet again, finally parting.

"Me too, Jisung," she spoke, her smile not wearing off.

That's when they heard a knock on the studio's door. Jisung raised a brow, moving forward to open the door. And there, they saw the rest of the group with Jiwon. Felix and she were fangirling/fanboying like it was their last.

"They're in love!" Jeongin exclaimed, the biggest smile on his face.

"We might or might not have heard you guys kissing," Hyunjin smirked.

"How do you hear someone kissing?" Sihyeon asked incredulously.

"You wouldn't know," Jiwon spoke, still beaming.

"...Alright," Sihyeon gave up.

"So, is it true?" Chan giggled like a child, "You're both in love?"

Jisung wrapped an arm around Sihyeon's waist, making her bite her lip in shyness, and he confidently declared, "Yes, I found my love."

"So cheesy," Sihyeon laughed, and seeing the gleaming eyes of the girl he adored to no end, he chuckled too.

This was all that he had ever wanted.

But, before we could conclude the story, Minho's phone tinged with a notification, and Chan accidentally looked at it.

And he could swear that it was from Daddy Material.

to be continued...

(a/n: GUYS WE'RE AT THE END OF THIS BOOK T_T

I can say that I absolutely ENJOYED writing this one, and I hope that you guys had a good time reading this too! Thank you for all the support, guys! Each and every view, comment, vote, and supporting gesture was what made this book so successful. THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! <3

AND HERE'S THE REVEAL OF THE NEXT BOOK:

MINHO'S MAIN HOE: A LEE MINHO FANFICTION, THE FINAL PART OF THE TRILOGY!!

Yeah, don't judge it by the name, or you wouldn't have gotten so far into books named 'SUGAR DADDY' and 'WOW, SHE'S HOT' lmao. My books have weird names, I accept it, but istg you guys will love this one! :D

It would be up this week itself!! Please stay tuned; I'll alert you guys as soon as I publish it!

Until then, stay safe and love yourself!

Signing off,
Udeesha)