Chapter 33: Wrestling And Squeals

"You're home!" Felix opened the door to a smiley Jisung, "And look at you, smiling so hard!"

"I ain't alone," Jisung smirked, and Felix saw Sihyeon walking up to him from behind Jisung.

"Hey, Lix!" she chirped, and Felix squealed, "SIHYEON!"

That high-pitched squeal alerted the rest of the housemates, and they came running towards the gate, alarmed, thinking that Felix was probably getting murdered... or had burned his hand baking, that is.

Felix didn't care, "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M SEEING YOU GUYS TOGETHER, AS IN TOGETHER-TOGETHER! AHHHHH!"

"Hehe-"

"Oh, my god?" Jeongin exclaimed, "Is that...?"

Sihyeon nervously smiled, overwhelmed to see her idols up so close for the first time, but trying not to show it on her face, "Hi?"

"Jiwon isn't here?" Felix pouted.

"We can always call her," Jisung chirped. Felix nodded, calling up Jiwon.

"Sihyeon is so pretty!" Hyunjin gasped, "This scenario is low-key giving me the vibes of when we first met Aisha."

"Thank you! And not gonna lie, but I might have a crush on Aisha," she smirked, pointedly looking at Jisung, who huffed. She laughed, and so did everyone else.

"Welcome to the family, Sihyeon!" Chan warmly gushed.

"So glad to finally see you," Seungmin smiled.

"Thanks; I'm still registering the fact that I'm with you guys," Sihyeon chuckled.

Changbin smilingly spoke, "And we're still registering the fact that Jisung got lucky enough to finally find someone like you."

The group laughed, and Jisung protested, "HEY! STOP BULLYING ME!"

"Sure, sure," Minho smirked, "And Sihyeon, you're actually prettier than what Jisung described you as."

"He talked about me with you guys?" she raised her eyebrows to look at her boyfriend, who got slightly flustered.

"Of course! He was whipp-" Hyunjin began, but Jisung slammed his hand on his mouth and tackled him down. Hyunjin struggled, his voice muffled, and Minho and Jeongin cheered, "Fight fight fight!"

"What even is happening...?" Felix returned to the group, having gone away to call Jiwon.

"Uh, Sihyeon, how about you come inside and leave these two to... uh, wrestle?" Chan stressfully laughed.

"Oh, uh, sure," Sihyeon inwardly wanted to cheer for them to fight as well, but that's not how you make a good impression on your idols. Or on people in general, for that matter.

They walked inside, leaving Hyunjin and Jisung to keep wrestling (it started as a way to shut Hyunjin up, but it somehow became a wrestling match, nobody knows how), and as the girl and the rest of the six introduced themselves to each other and had some small talks, they heard a girly scream coming from the main door, "HWANG HYUNJIN!"

The scream was kind of concerning, so everyone ran towards it - except for Sihyeon. She knew very well whom the voice belonged to.

She just facepalmed; Jiwon was here, and she was going to embarrass both of them.

Way to go, first impression!

Jisung and Hyunjin had ceased to fight, and Jisung and Felix said in unison, "Jiwon!"

"OHHH!" the rest of the boys had a collective realization.

Sihyeon ran up to her, and tentatively smiling, she began, "That's Jiwon! My best friend!"

Before anyone else could say something, Jiwon squealed, "STRAY KIDS! MOM, I'VE WON AT LIFE!"

And with that, she collapsed.

(a/n: CRINGE YES CRINGE MORE AHAHAHAHA

I'm not that evil irl i'm sorry

Hopefully a double update today!!)