Chapter 29: "He called you babe!"

Sihyeon rubbed her eyes, the bright light of the living room's tube light shining piercingly into her eyes. She squinted her eyes to block the light and get a clearer view of her surroundings. As she rose, she accidentally shook Jisung, whose eyes shot open as well.

"Ah, shit!" she gasped, "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to wake you up."

"That's okay," he drawled out, his voice hoarse (and kind of hot, as per Sihyeon). He sat up straight on the sofa, stretching his arms and yawning.

"I had a good sleep," Sihyeon mumbled.

"Of course you did! I'm a good human pillow," Jisung joked, chuckling.

"Stop!" she chuckled, and then in a low voice, she muttered, "Your heartbeat was calming."

"What was that?" he questioned, genuinely not having heard her.

"Nothing!" she immediately covered it up.

"Please, what was that?"

"I said nothing..."

"I wanna know!"

"I said that, uh, your tiddies are nice pillows. Wait, what the heck-"

Jisung started laughing.

The laughter reached Jiwon's room too, and she slowly proceeded to reveal herself from her chamber... not without an unexpected, "Aww!"

Sihyeon and Jisung froze.

"Oops, I shouldn't have shown myself-" Jiwon started, but Sihyeon cut her off, "Did you just 'aww' at us?"

"Um, yeah?" Jiwon confusedly let out.

"That was so uncharacteristic!" Sihyeon exclaimed.

"I know, right? She doesn't seem like the type to say that!" Jisung joined in.

"Okay, let me get this straight," Jiwon shook her head, as if getting rid of a lot of thoughts through the movement, "You guys were caught sleeping together, and all you care about is me saying 'aww'?"

"Oh..." both Jisung and Sihyeon looked at each other.

"You two idiots are meant to be," Jiwon sighed, "But at least I ship it."

"Please! At least we didn't sleep together like... yeah, you get that?" Sihyeon spoke, slightly embarrassed for saying it out loud and not having the guts to complete her sentence fully.

Jiwon laughed, "Look who's embarrassed now!"

"Shush," Sihyeon got off the sofa, adjusting her clothes and combing her fingers through her hair. Jisung got up too, asking, "What's the time?"

"It's... 9:16 PM," Jiwon read the clock, and he stopped right in his tracks.

"IT'S NINE PM?"

"Um, yeah?"

"I GOTTA GO! I GOTTA GO!"

"And right there, we have a Chungha fanboy," Sihyeon giggled.

"No, seriously," Jisung panicked, checking his phone, "I have so many missed calls! The boys are definitely sick worried for me. I have to go."

"Oh..." Sihyeon sounded disappointed, "Then, yeah... you should go, they are worried about you."

Jisung stepped closer to her, and kissed her on the cheek, "Miss me, alright?"

"Of course," she giggled, and held his hands, "The same goes for you."

"Obviously, babe," he winked at her, turning around and putting on his mask, and waving goodbye at the two, and walking out of the apartment.

"...Did he just?" Sihyeon turned around to look at Jiwon, wide-eyed.

Jiwon screamed, "HE CALLED YOU 'BABE'!"

---

Bonus: from Jiwon's point of view

Jiwon looked at the two sleeping, and even though she wanted to stare at the couple she shipped so badly, she decided that she couldn't be Edward Cullen, who liked to watch Bella sleep. That was just downright creepy.

So she decided to call up Felix, whose number she had taken from Sihyeon sometime back.

"Hello?" she spoke, and heard a deep-voiced 'hello' back, making shivers go down her spine. She wondered how on earth did people get used to that deep voice, because she definitely couldn't.

"Felix, it's me!" she exclaimed.

"Jiwon?"

"Yes! And you won't believe what I just saw!"

"What...? Wait, did you see a real-life Hagrid?!" Felix sounded excited.

"Um, no... But I just saw Sihyeon and Jisung cuddled up to sleep!" Jiwon tried to keep her voice low, not intending to wake up the two in the neighboring room.

"OH, MY- OH, MY GOD!" Felix squealed, and she heard loud footsteps. It sounded like he was jumping on the spot.

"We did it, Felix! The two are together now!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING? PLEASE DON'T BE KIDDING!"

"I AIN'T!" Jiwon was the happiest.

"OH, MY GOD!"

"WE DID IT!"

"YASSS!"

(a/n: lmaooo Jiwon's POV was needed XD

WE HIT 11K! THANK YOUUUU!)