Chapter 39: Dad's Wine

Back at the dorm, Jisung walked through the main door with Felix, who was still silently giggling at what had happened at the girls' place.

"Would you stop?" Jisung narrowed his eyes on him, and giggling, he shook his head.

"Oh, welcome back!" Changbin greeted them as soon as he saw the two, "What's up?"

"Nothing mu-" Jisung was about to speak when Felix exclaimed, "HE WAS GOING TO MAKE BABIES TODAY!"

Changbin looked at Jisung in disgust.

"N-NO!" Jisung sighed in defeat for the umpteenth time.

"You're still horny, aren't you?" Changbin teased.

"Please! Sihyeon changed me for the better!" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Ayo, when did he learn how to roll eyes?"

"I have no idea," Felix's mouth was in an 'o' shape.

"All I experience nowadays is me being roasted," Jisung frowned, "Since when did I take Changbin's spot?"

"Uh, hello? I'm still here?" Changbin was definitely offended.

"We know," Felix and Jisung spoke in unison, infuriating the other.

"Brats," Changbin hmph'ed, walking off, and as soon as he went away, Jisung looked at Felix and spoke, "You are not going to tell anyone what you saw."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing," he spoke in tiny.

"Aww, okay!" Felix grinned widely, and just as Jisung was about to thank him, he continued, "Except Jiwon already told Aisha, and Chan must know about it too."

"..."

"Hm?"

"Aisha and Jiwon talk to each other too?" Jisung questioned.

"Who knows? Jiwon makes friends easily."

"..."

"What?"

"...we gotta stop this news from spreading!"

Just as Jisung declared that, Chan came running down to him from god-knows-where, and exclaimed, "MY BOY JUST HAD HIS FIRST KISS!"

Jisung just stared, "...Frick."

---

Sihyeon just stared, "...Frick."

Jiwon, who was uncharacteristically sleepless, beamed, "Why are you surprised about it? I just told Aisha about it!"

"Aisha is gonna tell Chan!"

"I know!"

"Chan is gonna tell the rest of Stray Kids!"

"I know!"

"I feel embarrassed to tell Stray Kids that I kissed someone!"

"But didn't you just kiss a Stray Kid?"

The two silenced, until Sihyeon sighed, saying, "Big brain time."

"Indeed."

"Okay, tell me about you," Sihyeon asked Jiwon, sitting before her, "We need to catch up."

"But we literally live under the same roof?"

"But it's been so long since we've talked like besties, bestie," Sihyeon whined, and Jiwon laughed.

"Okay, I get it, I get it. I remember, the last time we did, it was when you were making an account on Daddy Material, wasn't it?"

"Oh, yeah!" Sihyeon giggled, "That app exists!"

"That was what got you and Jisung close," Jiwon remarked, "Even if it sounds very sketchy, it actually does work!"

"Yeah, but remember that forty-year-old guy on that app who liked lace?"

The two laughed loudly, and it wasn't long before Jiwon suggested, "Hey, I got some wine from my dad's cellar today."

"You went to your parents' house?" Sihyeon questioned.

"Yeah, just because mom wanted me to buy some groceries for her. I swear to god, it's like I'm still living with them!"

"Then when did you get Felix with you?"

Jiwon confessed, "I actually called Felix because I wanted to have my Jisung-Sihyeon obsession buddy with me. Then I got the groceries, dropped them at my place and brought some wine, and picked up Felix. Seriously, if I went to my place with Felix, my parents would probably think that I'm dating him!"

Sihyeon laughed, and the two got a couple of glasses and poured some wine into them, chatting and laughing like idiots.

And an hour and two bottles later, the two girls hung upside down from the sofa, like bats, completely wasted.

"Hey, you know what?" Jiwon giggled, "Call your boyfriend!"

(a/n: to be continued... hehe

I was supposed to give a double update the day before yesterday, but then there was a power cut for about eight hours, and I couldn't write anything :(

BUT THANKS FOR READING SO FAR! There are a few chapters left in this book, and then, next week, I'll release the third book!)