02

|| BEST FRIENDS || CHAPTER 2

|| BEST FRIENDS ||
CHAPTER 2

NYX DE MARTEL AND ABRAXAS MALFOY, were sitting in their common room talking about their plans for the soon-to-be feast in the wizard world.
Yule.

Yule was in the muggle world known as Christmas, but for the two it was still called Yule.

"So do you have plans?", she asked, sipping on her drink.

"We have this ball in the manor, all sacred-twenty eight families. What about you, darling?", he informed her, while smiling at her.

Both the blonde boy and the black haired girl, were really good friends.
They were often laughing, joking and smiling in each other presents, much to the dismay of Tom.

"You know throwing a little ball with all the de Martels telling me how much a disgrace I am.", she wiggled her eyebrows at him, making him shake his head amused.

"The hat put you in the right place, believe me.
I mean you wouldn't have gotten 5 new best friends and you and Tom are the most feared persons here.
Still questioning how someone can think that you are scary, my darling.", Abraxas shaking his head with amusement shining in his eyes.

"Of course it put me in the right place, Rax.After all I found you, you git.", she smiled at him, making him stand up and sitting down next to her.

"Rax.", she said wanting to laugh, when his fingers graced her stomach.

"Nyx.", he replied in the same tone and started to tickle her weakly.

"Rax I mean it.", she begged and looked at him with pleading eyes.

That was one of the times the girl let down her guard, she still holds even after months of friendship.
And the boys enjoyed every moment when she is herself.

"Nyx.", he sang her name loudly and started tickling her harder, with her standing up and running away.

Soon the Malfoy followed her, hunting her through the corridors, after escaping the common room.
They received weird looks from other students, but that didn't affect them in the slightest.

"I get you darling.", Abraxas announced laughing, while getting faster.

She soon joined him and got even faster, exiting through the door and towards the black lake.

"Darling, darling, darling.", he haunted, making her raise her hands in surrender.

"I give up, I give up.", she exclaimed, taking fast breaths, while she looked at him with her pleading eyes.