06

|| TOM'S BIRTHDAY ||CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

THE 31TH DECEMBER WAS ALWAYS TOM'S LEAST FAVORITE DAY.

It was the day where a family was supposed to sit together, celebrating that a new year starts, but that wasn't the case for him.

What made it worse was that it was in fact his birthday.
It wasn't just his birthday, today was the day the boy turns 17, which means he is allowed to do magic whenever he wants to.

For Tom it was the dullest and most cruelest day of the year.
He always did the same, staying in his room, laying on his bed and thinking.

That was the same case right now.
His gaze was on the celling above him and he smiled softly at the thought about his love.

The information he find out some days ago, never left his brain and he couldn't believe it.

"In rare cases when a child is conceived under the influence of a love potion, they can love only once.
It's a second chance to love and to find it.
Nevertheless this person isn't just a lover, she/he/them is your soulmate.
This is always the case of their children.
You can find out who your soulmate is with an easy blood test potion and a familiar thing of your suspect."

Of course the boy did this test with a drop of his own blood and a book Nyx gave to him.
The blood test was obviously positive as he suspected it, but it was still shocking for the boy.
He couldn't help but fell happy for once.
Maybe he won't be alone forever?

Tom was pulled out of his thoughts when a tap was heard from his window.
He looked at the window to see a pitch black owl staring at him.
With furrowed eyebrows he got up, opened the window and let the owl give him a letter and a small package.
Instantly the owl flew away, leaving him curious and questioned.

Hastily he opened the letter and started reading;

"Dear Tom,

I hope you are good and aren't bored to death without me yet.
I mean I am obviously the funny and nice one out of us two and it can get quiet cruel without me.
Jokes aside, I really hope you are good.
Do they threat you better or should I visit them and threaten them, because I would totally do that.
Let's come to the important thing.

Happy birthday and a happy new year Tom, I hope all your wishes will be full filled and I can see your smile after the break.