05

|| THE MALFOY BALL ||CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

NYX DE MARTEL WAS ALWAYS A REALLY QUIET CHILD.
May due the fact she always got scolded when she talked.
It didn't matter when she was giving facts or laughing, she always got interrupted.

So it wasn't a surprise that no one even noticed the girl in her room, who didn't get anything to eat after her stunt at the ball.
She didn't know what she did at first, but her father soon explained that she was about to disagree with her family.

Nyx found it ridiculous how her father is punishing her for such a thing, but after all for her, her father is the synonym for being ridiculous.

She soon realized that it was time to get ready for the ball, not just any ball, the yearly Malfoy winter ball.

Her family was invited every year, but they didn't really attend to it, this is why Nyx questioned why they attend to it this year.

Nyx wasn't in a good mood like days before when she discovered she will see her friends.
After all she will get engaged soon and she loathed it.
She didn't want to get married to a completely stranger or a person who she can't stand.

It was quiet sad to watch how the raven haired beauty didn't eat for six days and you could absolutely see it.
Her cheek bones look more defined and if you would hug the witch, you could feel it.

Nyx was never really a fan of eating, considering she always got comments from her family when she ate.
At first she didn't take them serious, but she soon discovered she had a eating disorder.
The only thought of food made her shudder in disgust.

That didn't mean she hungered herself, she knows when she has to eat something so it stays healthy, but that right now wasn't healthy at all.

With a groan she looked at her clock to see it's already 4 pm and the party starts at 6, so she started getting ready.

She left her bed and walked towards her mirror, taking her make up supplies with her.

The bags under her eyes weren't seen anymore and she almost looked healthy again if you ignore the striking bones in her face.

A little rose nude eyeshadow, mascara, rose blush and clear lipstick.

With a quick movement of her hand, her hair was in voluminous curls.
A diamond headband was also placed on her head, which matches her necklace and her new bracelet.

The bracelet Cullen gifted her was something she must wear under her fathers orders.
She knew better than disobey and fast put it on.