15

|| MAKING OUT ||
CHAPTER 15

NEWS SPREAD FAST THROUGH the halls of Hogwarts, when Tom and Nyx were walking hands in hands

At first it was rather nerve wrecking for the young witch as everyone kept their eyes on them, but after a small hand—squeeze from her 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, she calmed down.
Tom was the complete opposite.
The pair was only together for two weeks and the boy couldn't stop grinning since then.

For their friends wasn't it a big shock and they didn't even point out their closeness, since they were already used to it.

However, the young Riddle didn't miss one single opportunity to show Nyx that he adores her.
It was small kisses, rubbing her hand or holding her close to him, while telling her how beautiful she is.
And that was happening right now—

It was already midnight and the new couple was still sitting on the loveseat in the common—room, enjoying that they were alone.

Tom was giving her constantly kisses on her cheek, her nose or on the corner of her lips and Nyx couldn't contain her smile as she was reading.

"Stop I can't concentrate.", the black haired girl complained and tried to read once again.

Her boyfriend took away her book and said,"Then concentrate on me."

Nyx chuckled at his behavior and met his eyes with a small smile.
She tilted her head at him and his smile as he examined her.

"You are staring.", she whispered to him and the boy merely chuckled at her.

"And you are stunning.", he admitted and the girl shook her head at him.

"Why are you still complimenting me? We are already together.", she joked and smiled to herself.

"Why are you still not kissing me?", he retorted back and Nyx's eyes widened at him.

"You want to kiss me?", the girl teased and went closer to him.

"Can I?", Tom asked and sneaked his arm around his waist.

A simple yes was enough for Tom as he pulled his lips on hers, kissing her full with hunger.
The kiss was harsh, like the boy was craving to taste her lips again.
In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment.

A simple and long kiss turned into a make—out season as he pulled her on his lap, her legs on each sides of his waist.
His hands held her waist, tightening his grip every second as to suppress his needs and pleasure.
It soon grew a little too harsh as Nyx winced into the kiss.
Tom of course noticed it and placed his hands on her back.

Nyx's hands were buried in his hair as they still kissed each other.
She tugged on it and Tom let out a husky groan and stopped kissing her for a moment.

"Everything okay?", she whispered as she leaned a bit back, before adding," Sorry if I went too far or something."

The Riddle let out a breathy chuckle as he shook his head at her,"It just felt a little too good, darling. Don't you worry your pretty, little head."

Tom closed his eyes, took a deep breath and tried to conceal his pleasure.
God, his attraction to the girl is too enorme.

"Enough for tonight, my love. We shouldn't go too far yet.", he whispered and received a simple nod from her.

𝘠𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸.