23

TOM & NYX, NYX & TOM WERE ALWAYS SEEN HAPPY.
You know, they were always by each other's side and never were seen without each other.
But not everything is a fairytale and everyone has their dark sides even the perfect couples—

"Are you fucking with me Tom?", she snapped and looked at her fiancé with fury laying in her black eyes.

The boy scoffed and asked,"Does it look like I am bloody joking?", he stepped closer and added,"Does it?"

"You know what, you, you are a fucking hypocrite.", she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air and walked towards her nightstand, taking out a cigarette.
She lit it with a black lighter and took a deep drag.

Tom looked at her in disbelief,"Me? I am the fucking hypocrite? Are you joking, Nyx? I simply don't like these kind of things!"

She spun around, facing him and pointed her finger at him,"You don't like anything I bloody do! You—you and your fucking jealousy!"

"Oh so my jealousy is a problem now?", he asked loudly and even though he didn't show it, he started to feel unsure.

"It was never a fucking problem for me, never was! Yet you start to let it out on me, on me Tom. I can't even talk to Abraxas without you getting all mad and dragging me away.", she shouted and shakily smoked her cigarette.

Her fiancé scoffed and walked towards her, until their noses were nearly touching,"You are fucking mine, Nyx. I don't bloody care if it makes you mad, but you will never belong to anyone else."

The witch looked to the side, but fingers around her jaw pulled her face back.
"Look at me, Nyx. Do you fucking get that?"
She didn't respond, making him clench his jaw.
"Do you get that Nyx?"

She nodded and he mimicked her actions.
"Good, because that will never change.You will always be mine."

"Fuck you.", she gritted out with narrowed eyes, making him chuckle.

He kissed her cheek and whispered,"I love you too."

Soon the couple was found kissing each other with Nyx' hands in his hair and his latched on her waist.

"I AM SCARED.", WHISPERED NYX
into her fiancé's ear as her head leaned on his shoulder, while staring out the train.

It were spring holidays and the students got two weeks off, meaning everyone was leaving for home as the school closed for these two weeks.
All students were relieved and more than happy to see their family, but Nyx and Tom weren't.
The one was living in constant fear at her own home and the other didn't have a home, other than the girl sitting next to him.

"If either one of them lays another finger on you, I will kill them.", muttered Tom quietly, taking her hand in his own.
"I promise you, my love."

Neither of them shared another word for the entire train ride, while the other boys joked around more than happy to have a break from school and constantly studying.

Nyx said goodbye to all the boys with hugs under Tom's careful eyes.
Turning to her beloved, she sighed as he stared at her with an emotionless
expression.

"What's the matter, my darling?", she asked, straightening out a wrinkle in his black long-sleeved shirt.

A sigh escaped his lips as he stared at her.
"I don't want you to go back there."

Rolling her eyes, she shrugged,"It's only now and the summer left, after that I am of age and can fucking leave."

Tom leaned forward taking her chin between his hand,"If anyone even lays one finger on you, you will write to me and I will immediately come for you."
She nodded and he added,"Promise me."

Nodding once again, she smiled assuringly at him,"I promise my love."

And in the end all promises were made to be broken—