21

||CHAPTER 21||
I WANT THIS FOREVER

||CHAPTER 21||I WANT THIS FOREVER

FIVE MONTHS LATER

"I WILL DO SOMETHING TRICKY TODAY.", spoke Tom to Abraxas Mafloy.

Everyone was still asleep and the sun just began to rise.
Yet here there were, Abraxas and Tom sitting in the common-room.

"What would that be?", the blonde boy asked, looking at his friend carefully.

Tom cleared his throat and a small chuckle escaped his lips.
"You are her brother, am I right?"

Abraxas, of course, knew who he was talking about.
"In every way, but blood."

"Then I think it's only appropriate to ask you for your blessing, instead of the bastard who calls himself her father.", Tom explained and looked at his friend with serious eyes.

The Malfoy's eyes widened,"Y-your blessing?"

"When I don't do this, it will be forced upon her. And that with a person, she doesn't held love for.
I have no reason in the world to prove myself to you, but yet, I feel the need to.", Tom started and then added,"If I promise to love her, worship the ground she walks on and always be by her side. Will you give me your blessing, Abraxas?"

"With pleasure, Tom."

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"DARLING.", Tom whispered, caressing his girl's cheek, who was still asleep.

He repeated this sometimes, until Nyx stirred awake slightly.
Her dark eyes fluttered open and made contact with his pale ones.

"Tom.", she whispered and a yawn escaped her lips.
"What time is it?", she asked sleepily.

Tom gave her a kiss on the head and answered,"It's nearly noon, love."

Nyx's eyes widened and stood up immediately.
This caused the Riddle boy to chuckle and he leaned her back down.
"I got you some food, you will eat, get ready and then join me in the common room. We will go on a date."

"A date?", Nyx asked hopefully and her dark eyes seemed suddenly so bright.

Tom hummed and kissed her cheek gently,"Take your time and look even more pretty."

He left the room, but not without throwing her another smile.

Nyx looked to her right to see a little fruit-salad and a still hot coffee.
With a smile, she began to devour both.
Her eating habits got better, all thanks to Tom.
She still can't eat a full meal, but small potions were alright with her.

Eating up, she made her way to the bathroom.
She did the usual hygiene routine and then started with her make-up.
A little concealer which made her eyebags disappear.
Mascara made her dark long lashes appear longer and blush coated her cheeks.
Nude lipstick was put on her lips, on top a coat of gloss, which made them shiny.
Sighing she went to pick out an outfit.

She decided a plaited black skirt would look good, combined with a white-cropped jacket with golden buttons.
She put on her usual jewelry and black heels.
Nyx always wore heels.
With a wish of her hand, her dark hair was suddenly curly.

Smiling at her appearance, she made her way out, but not without locking her door.

Walking downstairs, she was greeted by her grinning face and happy boyfriend.
What a sight to see.

"Are you ready to go?", Tom asked and Nyx nodded at him with a smile.
The boy walked towards her, putting her hand on his elbow.

"See you all later.", Nyx said and waved at her friends goodbye.

  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ 

TOM AND NYX WERE having a wonderful time in the Threebroomsticks, the bookstore and walking around the streets.
It was June and the sun shone softly upon them.

Walking towards the castle, Tom took her to one special place.
Muttering a spell, a blanket with a basket of small delicates appeared.
It was like on their first day.

Nyx was just about to sit down, when Tom took her hands in his own.
He looked down a bit, to look into her eyes.
"Nyx."

"Tom.", she mocked him, earning a small chuckle from him.

"You know I am no bloody romantic.", Tom started, chuckling at his own nervousness," At this exact place, I fell in love with you, not so long ago. Yet it feels like I love you all my life. No, I think I've loved you from the moment I've laid my eyes on you. My world turned from black and white into a spectrum of colors. Days were dragging. I'm comfortable lying on my bed but I feel homeless, hollow. Not until I met you. You've filled a void in my heart I never knew it was that big. Meeting you made me feel alive and loving you completed me."

At this point, Nyx teared up,"What is the meaning of this, love?"

Suddenly Tom took something out of his pocket, he opened the little black box and pulled out a small ring.

Nyx stared at the ring in shock.
It was a silver, delicate band.
On top of it sat a big, black diamond, surrounded by small white ones, which were nearly unnoticeable.

Tom took the ring with steady hands and put it on the fourth finger on her left hand.
"You will marry me, Nyx."

With tears streaming down her face, she asked amused,"You won't even ask me?"

Her man shook his head,"I am telling you that you will marry me."

A chocked laugh escaped her lips and she stated,"I will marry you Tom."

The Riddle boy leaned forwards, capturing her lips as a deep kiss was shared between the pair.
It was a promise, a promise of forever.

They parted and Tom whispered against her lips,"You have no idea how happy you make me."

Nyx sneaked her arms around his neck and said,"I love you, Tom Riddle.
Forever."

"Forever Nyx."

"Why a black one?", she asked out of nowhere, making Tom chuckle weakly.

He looked into her eyes and replied,"It reminds you of the stars, you love them.", this made her smile and he added," It reminds me of your eyes, my personal stars."

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

FUCK I LOVE THEM.