11

|| FIRST DATE ||
CHAPTER 11

THE DAY WHICH NYX DREADED HAD COME

It was the day on which her and Tom would have their first date.
Their dynamic changed drastically and their friends obviously noticed it, which led them to share secret smirks together.

Tom Riddle was always good at hiding, that was something Nyx knew, but that changed.

The discreet looks the boy always sent her weren't so discreet anymore.
He let his eyes linger on her longer than usual and in that way he could take in her figure more.
Which led him to notice that the girl was a lot thinner than it would be healthy.
He was a hundred percent sure that she was underweighted and he didn't like it.
So his personal agenda was to make sure she gains some weight.

It was a Saturday and they were all eating breakfast together as usual.
Nicholas was with a book in his hands, but listened to Rodrick and Damien's pranks.
Then there was Nyx and Abraxas who were talking in hush whispers while mocking each other.
And then there was Tom who was too caught up in his thoughts to noticed everything else.
After all he and Nyx have a date today.

At the thought of Nyx he snapped out of it and his eyes found their way towards her plate.
He let his eyes wander around to see that the others already ate and were now simply conversing.
Everyone ate but Nyx.

Tom glared at her plate and forced himself inside her head, which costed a lot of power since her guard was incredible strong.
But he was a close friend so her mind let him in.

"Eat darling.", these words were in her head and the voice sounded oddly like the annoying boy who claims her.

Her eyes found him and he mentioned towards the food with his head.

"I am not hungry.", she thought and the Riddle narrowed his eyes at that.

"I swear to Merlin I will feed you or better yet, I will shove food down your throat if you don't eat something small at least.", he voiced in her head and her eyes widened in surprise at the honesty behind his words.

With a sigh she took a croissant and slowly began eating it, while Tom looked at her approvingly with a small smile.

She barely finished it when Abraxas bend down and whispered in her ear,"You need to get ready for your date."

Nyx merely rolled her eyes when the Malfoy boy stood up and began dragging her out the hall.

Tom who saw this frowned st the scene and began questioning himself.
She was not leaving now to go out and pretend that she forgot their date right?
She will attend to their date and feel the same way as him right?

In fear of her standing him up he asked ,"Where are you two going?

Nyx let Abraxas drag her and looked at Tom, meeting his nervous eyes and a pang of fear in them, which made her sigh.
The arrogant boy was a little more insecure than he should be, well he was insecure when it came to his soulmate Nyx.