(2) Birthday

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
Sarang ha neun Soo
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~" Everybody sung.

"Blow out the candles bub" Taehyung said.

Now, 6 year old Kim Jungsoo, blew the candles until the flame of each candle went out, making everybody clap and cheer.

The cartoon character themed cake was definitely an eye catcher and all the children, four of Soo's friend actually had been drooling over it since they stepped foot into the gazebo in the backyard.

"Alright, I will go get it cut for everyone" Jin announced as he began slicing the cake for everyone.

Jimin helped Jin to get the cake slices into a plate and making sure everyone gets it.

"Uncle Jinnie, can I get one as well" Soo looked at Jin and Jimin, asking cutely.

"Yes of course baby" Jin said as Jimin handed one to Soo.

"Soo baby, it's your birthday so you don't need to ask, okay" Jimin said as he crouched down to the little one's level and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin looked around to check if everyone got their share or not, that's when he spot Taehyung talking to the planner he hired for the decorations. Jimin turned to Jin,

"I will go give it to Tae" Jimin said and Jin nod his head with a smile.

Jimin made his way to Taehyung as he was now sitting alone. Jimin plopped down beside him best friend slash brother-in-law. Taehyung looked at Jimin and smiled as he took the plate Jimin extended to him.

"You okay?" Taehyung was caught off guard with the sudden question.

"Yeah.. Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Taehyung composed himself before replying.

"Oh, c'mon you can't lie to me TaeTae"

"I am not Minnie, I am okay" Taehyung gave a smile to Jimin.

Jimin was of course not convinced but he let it go because clearly Taehyung didn't want to talk about it and of course Jimin wasn't going to make him talk if he doesn't want to.

"Grannyyyyyy" Soo squealed as he spot his grand mother approaching the backyard.

"You are late, mother" Taehyung said as she approached and gave his son a hug.

"Happy Birthday Soo" The eldest Kim wished her grandson, showering him with kisses and tickles.

"I go play with Tiffy. Granny will be staying here and we can see my gifts togethew, otay?" Soo giggled when he got a nod from his Dada and Uncle Jiminie before running away.

The eldest Kim stood up as she was crouching down and looked at his son-in-law, greeting him with a warm hug as well. The eldest Kim have four lovely kids and three lovely son-in-laws.

Jaeunie, Namjoon and Taehyung being her kids from her first husband and Jin, the eldest son-in-law. Jaeunie is the eldest, their only sister. Yoongi is actually the stepbrother but if anyone sees them together they won't be able to tell.

Years later of when the eldest Kim's first husband passed away the eldest Kim met Yoongi's father and when he got to know that Yoongi's father was actually an addict she left him with the full custody of Yoongi, Yoongi was only 7 at that time and since then Yoongi has been no less than her own sons and some goes with her son-in-laws. When Yoongi grew up, he took his birth mother's surname and the eldest Kim was actually happy about it.

"You did a great job with the arrangements, honeybear" The eldest Kim pat Taehyung's shoulder.

"What you had a doubt?" Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes.

"I actually had" The eldest Kim teased back.

"Oh, c'mon mom I have been doing this from last 5 years now" Taehyung whined.

"And you get better everytime Tae, isn't that right mom?" Jimin side hugged his sulky best friend.

"Yes, I agree. Just better and better every year" The eldest Kim chuckled.

"Let's gather everyone around for dinner now. The kids must be hungry" Jimin chimed as the other two nod in agreement.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: In this book Soo's grandma will always be addressed as The Eldest Kim, whenever I will write from Third Person's POV. So don't get confused guys)

6 year old yet the cutest baby in this story 😍